2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

behindblueeyes behindblueeyes

The Barf's only came in 2 versions.
Stuffed and not stuffed. Green label and orange label.

The first pic is a not stuffed pair of barfs next to a pair of stuffed vampires, or whatever you want to call them.
The other pics are for comparison.
They aren't flat tongues but there was definitely a difference in the 2.

Early this year I paid like $135 for this barfs and in 2009 I had sold my original pair for like $250. And I had bought them on sale at active, for probably $50

@BehindBlueEyes

The Barf's only came in 2 versions.
Stuffed and not stuffed. Green label and orange label.

The first pic is a not stuffed pair of barfs next to a pair of stuffed vampires, or whatever you want to call them.
The other pics are for comparison.
They aren't flat tongues but there was definitely a difference in the 2.

Early this year I paid like $135 for this barfs and in 2009 I had sold my original pair for like $250. And I had bought them on sale at active, for probably $50
thanks repped. okay i see now..to me the confusion comes when people call the orange label stemi stuffed..when i think the barfs were just thin tongue..i mean ron burgundys were thin tongue and they look the same to me though i hate judging from one picture angle

so is this thin tongue barf pretty much the same as yours? (orange label)

and why did you sell it, did you just recently start getting back into sbs to buy another one or was it for the cash? thats a good price i got mine DS 200 canadian which is probably 170 american.

[quote name="Pissdrunxdunks" url="/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/152180_20#post_24046499][/quote]

Soft flex :smokin

DS 11 - 510s - $100 obo $19 ship

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131589929614&globalID=EBAY-US

Edit- this seller has a lot of nice stuff in size 10.5-11, mostly DS, pretty reasonable. Id def check out his other items if this is your size. And his backdrop is the black and purple round SB rug, so you know he's legit lol.

Seller uploaded even more in the same sizes. Including DS 11 somps for $200 -

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131590034877&globalID=EBAY-US

Soft flex :smokin

No flex
Should have saw the stockpile in like '08.
behindblueeyes behindblueeyes
Sold a bunch of shoes because I needed money. Then I stopped buying for about 4 years. Slowly getting back everything I had. Probably won't get back the Cali lows though, or sea crystals.
DS prices were through the roof back then.
Sold cali's, sea crystals, iron highs, t19's, vampires, cincos, eires, barfs, unluckys, and a few more I can't remember right now.

Back
Top Bottom