2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunks are the best shoe I've ever had at holding up.  I have two pairs that are worn out but they were pretty much every other day for years.  Even then it was more the suede being beat up than anything.  Dunks are the best for sneakerheads on a budget for that reason.

BTTYS today

I love dunks especially the sb highs....  I would love to see some unique color blocking with premium buttery suede.  If any exists please enlighten me.  Havent been copping dunks as long as most in this thread.

will have to cop these
smokin.gif
A lot like my APC x Nike Dunk from about 4 years ago that are still holding up incredibly.  I'll have to take a picture of what they look like now (after some cleaning due to a road trip through the mountains).

Here are the ones I'm talking about

They'll hold up as everyday shoes too.  Really can't say enough about good SB Dunks or Dunks in general. The perfect shoe, IMO.

Those bombpops are godly, good grief. Black/Gums for a daily shoe...and UnHUFs will be bought. 2016 looking very on point for SB, think about 7 or 8 pairs on the list.

from what i was told, the whole shoe has no tooling in it. no heal pods not extra padding , thin tongue etc... ishod said nobodys skates dunks anymore because they are too stiff or whatever. so he wanted a more flexible dunk 

With that being said.. Do you think the shoe could end up fitting like a regular dunk?

Back
Top Bottom