2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A lot like my APC x Nike Dunk from about 4 years ago that are still holding up incredibly.  I'll have to take a picture of what they look like now (after some cleaning due to a road trip through the mountains).

Here are the ones I'm talking about

Those are :smokin

Not too impressed with how 2016 is shaping up. Black/gum Highs are on my radar, that's about it right now.

Anybody seen these in person yet? The pics got me hooked

Took a break from the forums for a week. Was really contemplating on beginning to sell my sneaker pile.

Decided against it. Caught back up on the 25ish pages. would be tough selling, regretting and having to start over.

The fam on here too, would be hard to just pop in here and there and not buy or keep up on sbs.

Took a break from the forums for a week. Was really contemplating on beginning to sell my sneaker pile.

Decided against it. Caught back up on the 25ish pages. would be tough selling, regretting and having to start over.

The fam on here too, would be hard to just pop in here and there and not buy or keep up on sbs.
What made you consider selling?

Just have so much. Atleast 300 pairs. Nike sb really is an addictition for me. An addiction I love of course, i enjoy this forum just as much as the shoes. I wear a handful of pairs for now.
Jesus. I thought my 50 was bad. Everyone has vices, though. Yours is, at least, legal and won't cause any health problems.

Last edited:
debo-no-o.gif

NO!!!!.........j/k saw an opportunity and took it lol , I have no idea. @Slushman2007

Lmao... Ain't got me on tape!

Nah but seriously I do hope the fit doesn't change. Playing with my dunks are like playing with my emotions

I was skimming through the pages a few days back and I say someone had mentioned continuum? Have they got a collab coming? (I might've misread the info it was late in the evening and my eyes were a bit.. Hazey)

Wore em again today

Always liked those but could never find em when I was ready to purchase. Nice wear!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom