2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been looking for those gray ones for over a year and they don't have my size!
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempted to get a small size just to have

Last edited:
Been looking for those gray ones for over a year and they don't have my size!
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempted to get a small size just to have
Same!  I chatted with a rep online to see if any Jimmy Jazz stores had them in stock and the rep was clueless. So close...

Not customs [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lol Nike SB trolling

The Blazer is a great skate shoe, but no real skate boarder would wear that kooky mess of a shoe

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz still has sizes of Kumquats and they are one sale, a few other older GRs as well http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/speci...y=footwear&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

Reps for you both. Picked up a size 9 in those grey joints. Been wanting a pair since I seen them at Nike SF over a year ago. Figured I would pick them up at some point and then they just disappeared or never showed up at any other stores. Picked them up for $65 shipped!! On another note, JJ website is trash. My first order attempt crashed, but I still got charged on my paypal. After 15 minutes of useless customer service, I placed a second order to make sure I got a pair. Now I have to wait a few days to see if my first order went through or not and try to cancel it. :smh:

I'm not crazy about blazers either.

I do want to get a pair of tres and fcs at some point, never owned either.

819861-188, fairly limited in terms of quantity produced and shops who are actually getting them.

I'm digging those. I don't have many Blazers but it's nice to have a pair when I'm craving something different.. Throw in some black or white laces and they'd get a couple wears..

Just saw this in the FB group

Does anyone remember what the Sz 10 went for??

Still feeling salty about those grays not being in my size

They are sweet in person, way better than the pics....

So sad

your hyping them up waaaay too much bro, theyre GR's with GR materials :lol:

I know, I do have a pair... I just wanted a second pair to stay fresh
They just really rub me the right way

Idk, when they came in I immediately regretted not doubling.... And since no one every has any for sale it kinda makes me REALLY want them

Back
Top Bottom