2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another SB online account bites the dust?

RIP Cowtown.

Last edited:
What? Cowtown nic'ed the swoosh? Looks like having cash tied up in dunk inventory isn't feasible anymore. You think jimmy jazz is next or they enough variety to take the hit like concepts?

Last edited:
Ok, I see, I missed the online only part. I thought JJ too cause they currently only have 8 pair up, all discounted and they are for sure not like 3-4 months recent. Probably both shops. SB better quit eating diaper gravy and do Plan B if they have one.

Last edited:
My recent cop for 50$ only, used but very clean and no drags. took this today after dropping my wife in the WOmen Conference, saw some beautiful desert dunes so decided to take a pic

one thing I noticed is that the shoes fitting is tight maybe because of the materials used, i sized up alread from 9.5 and boughtthis 10us really like the camo

BLACK Laces for me though

Pretty sure Jimmy Jazz just made an opportunity buy from Nike on those SBs since all of those are just sitting everywhere and no one ordered the gray ones

Looks like I shouldn't have waited so long to get the MotoHelmets from Concepts for $50 shipped since my size is now sold out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom