2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oscars today.

Last edited:
anyone know what happened to the dunk low x premier joints they had posted coming soon on their site 4-6 months ago? what inspired by the great lakes, grey, hints or purple etc.. did they get scraped for the salmons?

The Paul Brown trainer 1s are from 2003. Unfortunately all trainer 1s use a polyurethane midsole (like retro air maxes: AM1, AM90, etc and some Jordan's) i believe, which deteriorates If kept deadstock i think. For whatever reason though if you wear the pairs early on and every so often they will last alot longer than if they are on ice for 5 or 10 years and then un DSed and implode under your feet. You would expect it to be the other way around lol.
btw im no nike design expert so if any of that info was incorrect and someone else knows more pease chime in lol
oh dear :frown: my pair may be close to their death

anyone know what happened to the dunk low x premier joints they had posted coming soon on their site 4-6 months ago? what inspired by the great lakes, grey, hints or purple etc.. did they get scraped for the salmons?
You're not talking about these are you?

oh dear :frown: my pair may be close to their death

Well the good news is @pissdrunxdunks pair seems to be holding up so hopefully you can get another 3 years or more out of them. I'd love to have a really clean pair of Paul's just to sole swap and keep going if needed. I sure wish they'd bring back SB trainer 1s

Still need these :pimp: :smh:

I was just able to take something I've been looking for off my "need these" list. Feels good. You'll find them soon enough my dude.

Anyone else in the thread have a "need these" list? What SBs are on it?

Yeah mine is primarily in my Sig. For the most part I haven't been abel to even find em

Sharks, barfs, and heinekens elude me

how about yourself?

I was just able to take something I've been looking for off my "need these" list. Feels good. You'll find them soon enough my dude.

Anyone else in the thread have a "need these" list? What SBs are on it?
Bisons (longshot unless i get a great job :lol:)
Roller Derby joints
Nontourages
Blue lowtop Koston joints. I wanna say Thai Temples but I feel like those are the gold highs
High Lifes

how about yourself?

That's a solid list you've got.

I've been looking for a lot of older stuff I don't have for years. Supreme highs, Heinekens and Medicoms are what I've been looking for for awhile. It be easier if I bought stuff that wasn't DS, but I'm not with buying worn shoes. It's just not me.

Bisons (longshot unless i get a great job :lol:)
Roller Derby joints
Nontourages
Blue lowtop Koston joints. I wanna say Thai Temples but I feel like those are the gold highs
High Lifes

Clean. Yeah, those blue lows are just Koston lows. Those Derbys ate clean, very underrated shoe.

Anybody else got list they want to share?

Last edited:
SBs I need:

-Any of the OG flywire Omar Salazars

-Supreme Blazers

-2002 Paul Brown SB Blazers

-All the Nike SB CS Blazers

-Koston Kobes

-Any P-Rod 3 (First SB I ever owned)

-Jagermeister Dunks

-Sample Omar Salazar Blazers

-Lance Mountain SB Blazers

-Bison Dunks

-Stussy Dunks

-Oompa Loompa Dunks

-Both Carhartt Dunks

And I wear 12-13 haha

Last edited:

You're not talking about these are you?
yeah that is them. how the hell did i think they were dropping this year when looks like they dropped couple years ago. it was under the projects part of their website maybe was a old post they never pulled down. thanks

any of you guys wear any of the janoski max's? kinda dig the janoski max salmons and was curious of fitment and are the comfortable. size 10 in dunk size 10 in the max's?

Anybody else got list they want to share?
Currently on my list. There are some others but these are the ones that I have a realistic chance of finding for a price that I would be willing to spend.

Flash
Quagmires
Blue Lobster
Puff N Stuff
Dharma Blazer

Shoes that I can't seem to find. Sharks. Medicom 1' and Reese Forbes dunks Denims And wheats. . sharks were going for $400 I only ever saw a pair of medicom 1 in a 12 for sale they were $500 . a lot of money but I think a great price for such a rare shoe.same with denims. They were used and went for $900 on bids on eBay. So just way out of my price range for shoes

Back
Top Bottom