2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i bought the fern dunks for 35 only because they were so cheap. anyone else buy pairs just off the price? i actually like them on feet though. finna turn these into beaters asap...
also as someone that always loosely laces their shoes i realized i can't do that w his. they fit tts but will flop off my feet like that

fern dunks are dope AF imo... i think everybody slept

These aren't an sb, but relevant, IMO

On Feet Video Review: Nike Dunk High LE Carolina

So I just purchased some AGs last week which has been on my list of to gets for a while.  I am now on to the next on my list which are the Salt Stains.  I am unsuccessful on the search for a 10.5.  Would prefer below retail but it's not a deal breaker.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Any assistance is appreciated.

So I just purchased some AGs last week which has been on my list of to gets for a while.  I am now on to the next on my list which are the Salt Stains.  I am unsuccessful on the search for a 10.5.  Would prefer below retail but it's not a deal breaker.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Any assistance is appreciated.

Check with Blacksheep. Not sure if they have your size, but worth a shot.
http://www.blacksheepnc.com/black-s...-nike-sb-salt-stains-dunk-high-premium-11615/

So the only ISO exclusive for the Salmon joints is a couple of stickers?

I was surprised at that as well. Are the NDC pics loaded yet? (313170-603) Do they usually have images loaded on Monday for Sat release?

Curious if Premier gets the "benefit" of releasing a week earlier. 

I was surprised at that as well. Are the NDC pics loaded yet? (313170-603) Do they usually have images loaded on Monday for Sat release?

Curious if Premier gets the "benefit" of releasing a week earlier. 

Nope, been checking every day--they're not up yet.

i bought the fern dunks for 35 only because they were so cheap. anyone else buy pairs just off the price? i actually like them on feet though. finna turn these into beaters asap...
also as someone that always loosely laces their shoes i realized i can't do that w his. they fit tts but will flop off my feet like that

I have a few pairs that were purchased out of price principle lol

Back
Top Bottom