2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what up guys, bringing in the new month with some old stuff today

On Feet Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-dunk-low-sb-bandaid-on-feet/

Supposedly those black/red pebbled, or whatever we're calling it, are going to hit the states.

Disco Cop!

Isn't everything a disco cop nowadays :lol:

The only pair I paid retail for in the last several years (aside from older releases) were the blue oxs... And that was bc I was hyped on the details and wanted to support my local.

Last edited:
Just left nike outlet concord mills and they have Oakland A's dunks from world series pack for $79.99 on hash wall I copped sz 9 seen one more sz 9 and 2 sz 10

Isn't everything a disco cop nowadays
laugh.gif

The only pair I paid retail for in the last several years (aside from older releases) were the blue oxs... And that was bc I was hyped on the details and wanted to support my local.
yea unless its a over seas only drop

Hey guys, can I get a legit check on these buellers? Got them for a steal and I'm pretty confident they are legit, but I just need to have some peace of mind lol. Thanks! 

That special boxing on the unheard of kicks is amazing, man. Wish I could grab both.

Special boxes are stupid imo.. Just give me the kicks for not a jacked up price and a regular SB box.

1990-fleer-baseball-card-wax-box-new-10.gif

1990toppsbaseballwaxbox_lg.jpeg

Boxes are based on 1990 Fleer and Topps boxes...shoes come in the original Nike box, wrapped in wax "paper" a la 90s baseball card wax packs, and then the whole thing put in the foldout baseball card box.

Back
Top Bottom