2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Releasing the 1990 WS pack at 8pm on Friday?

does that seem odd to anyone else?

prefer to do my buying of shoes away from the wife, but I guess Friday night's alright for fighting (with the busy phones)

Releasing the 1990 WS pack at 8pm on Friday?

does that seem odd to anyone else?

prefer to do my buying of shoes away from the wife, but I guess Friday night's alright for fighting (with the busy phones)

Reds Fan Fest is going on 1 block up from the shop from 4-10. That's why that time was chosen. Shop closes at 7, and gives them an hour to reset/get ready.

Peace,
J

I feel like there will be no way I'll get through on the phone

Do we know quantity of ISO boxes?

I'm assuming the shoes are same as QS?

There's supposed to be gold aglets and stuff too.
What would make me angry is that Nike let all the other shops sell these first, where the regular version used to come a week after.
I wish I could justify buying these but Christmas.

Todays wear

The packaging on the unheardof collab is amazing. But I can't be the only one that just puts the box in the closet and leaves it there.

As a former baseball card collector, I also feel like I must have this

I will set a reminder, already followed them on twitter.... the chase is half the fun?

boxes are cool and all for the first week you have it. Then you throw it in the closet and forget about it lol

boxes are cool and all for the first week you have it. Then you throw it in the closet and forget about it lol
they dont stack right either. my grails and atlas dunks are with my highs because of the box sizes

Last edited:
I don't really post here much but I'm constantly reading up but had to drop by and give props for this collab I love it and this will be the only pair of Sbs I will be picking up this year. As and maybe the lows down the line

@ATs Kicks

Thanks for the response. They caught my eye a few weeks ago at a local skate shop but I opted out of buying them. I think it's a cool concept. The bluish green could maybe match the 5s a little closer. It's a little too dark and dull to me. Still may scoop up a pair for the low tho.

Last edited:
@volksnuts  Rep for the vintage collection.

I've been out of card collecting for a couple of years now, but I think I'll come out of retirement for the 2016 Topps Heritage, just for the 1967 design.  All time favorite.

There's supposed to be gold aglets and stuff too.
What would make me angry is that Nike let all the other shops sell these first, where the regular version used to come a week after.
I wish I could justify buying these but Christmas.

That was most definitely an issue. Nike didn't "let" the other shops sell early. These had a firm release date, and the shops just ignored it. Unheardof was SUPPOSED to have a week long window to sell ahead of the general release, but got screwed over by production issues and shops dumping their entire stock on eBay the second they unpacked the boxes. At this point, it's whatever though, right? Seems to be a pretty strong local buzz on these, so I guess we'll see tomorrow at 8 haha.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 I think your numbers may be a little bit on the high side.

Peace,
J

Same box for lows or highs?

Tomorrow night will be interesting

Different box for each. "Fleer" style is the A's highs, and "Topps" style is for Reds lows.

Only pair that's been allowed out of the shop was sent to THE Nasty Boy, himself, Rob Dibble. He should have them in hand today.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom