2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided to un-DS pair #2 after 3 days of rain

So... yall would rather spend $35 over retail for the Nasty Boys just to get the box?

Would anyone rather have the regular SB box pair for the inevitable under retail (outlet) scoop?

So... yall would rather spend $35 over retail for the Nasty Boys just to get the box?

Would anyone rather have the regular SB box pair for the inevitable under retail (outlet) scoop?

In this case I would only want them with the boxes. They're awesome.

I want them regardless, seeing as I can't get the boxes I probably will wait.

Unless Unheardof has normal pairs down the road then I'll buy directly from them

anyone have any idea of how many pairs the shop will be releasing?  My boy wants to make the trek from Jersey 

100-ish of each pair with the extras.

I want them regardless, seeing as I can't get the boxes I probably will wait.

Unless Unheardof has normal pairs down the road then I'll buy directly from them

As far as I know, UN will not have regular pairs. Something I didn't know until he got in the middle of this, is that Nike doesn't produce the extra boxes for shop exclusives. They have final approval, but production is all on the shops. He put the order in for the shoes, then had that many boxes made.

Any of you guys wanting the extras, just try tomorrow night. You may have better luck than you expect.

Peace,
J

Off topic... But anyone have experience shipping beer, cans specifically? Did a little reading and it sounds like you just need to pack them properly. Any pro tips?

Pic of the size tag regarding the blue lobsters I was trying to LC, looks good?

Good lookin St. Patty's btw, also looking for a pair of those.

Last edited:
Off topic... But anyone have experience shipping beer, cans specifically? Did a little reading and it sounds like you just need to pack them properly. Any pro tips?
bubble wrap or wrapped in clothing that will cushion it sufficiently.

I would try and buy the WS pack in store if you can. Lots of quality control issues..

Back
Top Bottom