2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

did you have a window in the room that let in a lot of sunlight? or did you keep high wattage lights on in your room a lot?

cuz i have had shoes out on a bookshelf in my room for years now, and i've noticed no fading or yellowing (i just have to dust them off here and there)... and i have DS pairs in their boxes to compare them too.

hell, even my white tokyo mids are the exact same vibrant white as the DS pair in the box in my closet, and they've been sitting out in my room since their release in like 2008...

but i have my window in my room completely blocked by 2 curtains, so no sunlight gets in, and i barely have lights on in my room.

i'm about to have custom shelves built tho, with uv resistant glass doors, to keep out dust mainly, but also light. considering picking up some of these containers for some of my other pairs that's aren't going in the display cases.
Yes it was said a few pages back that his shoes were exposed to direct sunlight.

Hey are
For those in need of the MIA's Konkrete City Skateboards (513)231-0399 has a 7.5, 11.5 & 12 for $98 (via Twitter)... I'm not 100% about phone orders, but give them a call...
They are taking phone orders. That 12 went super quick. The 7.5 and 11.5 are still there

For those in need of the MIA's Konkrete City Skateboards (513)231-0399 has a 7.5, 11.5 & 12 for $98 (via Twitter)... I'm not 100% about phone orders, but give them a call...

Sorry, I messed up that post. Konkrete City is taking phone order but someone already snagged the 12. The 7.5 and 11.5 are still there

Anyone have any leads on where I could get those new P Rod 7s in the red tiger cw for under retail? I know finishline has like $10 off right now (for some reason they carry them), but I was hoping for something like 25-30% maybe. Wondering if that colorway will sit around long enough to go on sale. Some sizes (like the 12 im looking for) are already out of stock on NDC.
if you like em enough just buy them instead of waiting for a sale, they people will hit clearance people only hype over janoskis and dunks pretty much

Civilist Dunks available for phone order at Cals Pharmacy in Portland (503) 233-1237. I just grabbed a 12. He wasn't certain what sizes he had left while on the phone but they do have some.

Repped and you got my 12! Only a size 8 and 10 remain...good to know they are hitting local spots...I'll be on my toes now.

My wife showed me (I don't have a Facebook, so I made her follow them or like them or whatever) that Civilist posted on Facebook they're restocking this week.. I know the shipping would kill it especially with them dropping in the US now, but its out there.

Anyone have any leads on where I could get those new P Rod 7s in the red tiger cw for under retail? I know finishline has like $10 off right now (for some reason they carry them), but I was hoping for something like 25-30% maybe. Wondering if that colorway will sit around long enough to go on sale. Some sizes (like the 12 im looking for) are already out of stock on NDC.
I picked up mine for retail thinking they would sell out. But if I were you I'd wait till either back 2 school sales start or when the shoe is on sale. CCS usually has a nice 15-20% off and Prod's usually go down 20-40$ after a couple of months. 

If anyone wants a deal in Brazil World Cups

Sorry if posted before. I been so busy haven't really been able to check In this thread and its been moving hella fast lately.

Civilist Dunks available for phone order at Cals Pharmacy in Portland (503) 233-1237. I just grabbed a 12. He wasn't certain what sizes he had left while on the phone but they do have some.
Lol... I called yesterday and he told me they didn't have a size 12/11.5 (soldout), but repped for the info... I'll get them soon enough...

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up!
Called and asked about the 7.5 for my wife. He took down my name and number and said the owner would get back to me with shipping and purchase info. Crossing my fingers that I get a call back today.

Thanks for the heads up!
Called and asked about the 7.5 for my wife. He took down my name and number and said the owner would get back to me with shipping and purchase info. Crossing my fingers that I get a call back today.
No problem... I hope everything works out... I'll continue to keep a lookout...
Glad you grabbed em. They should be dropping at more stores over the next couple weeks. If I get a lead on another 12, I will let you know.
Thanks bro... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom