2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think those QS BP WoFs may be dropping soon... Someone from Tokyo just listed a pair on eBay... I'm hoping that Aug 16th release date holds true...

Last edited:
Fedex dropped these off today nothing spectacular but I got a good deal on e. so im happy lol

Permanent Vacation is dropping the Civilist's soon, best thing to do is keep a check on their IG, sizes 8-13 ,

Update: Hot Rod LA is also dropping the Civilists soon

Last edited:
Headed to the outlet here in Indiana. Wish me luck!
Well my trip to the Nike Outlet in Edinburgh was a bust. The only thing they had even close was a lame Ruckus.

However the day wasn't all bad. When I got home I found these waiting for me:

Griptape Lows I ordered from SPoT.

Saw this up on SC. not my picture, just sharing. theyre arent official yet.

but i gotta say if these dropped, id be forced to pick up a pair of space jams to have a full pack. and that means cool greys and maybe columbias would drop too? i think im in love and i dont even like 11s
laugh.gif

[quote name="Dmac32487" url="/t/303260/2013-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/15780#post_184http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2013-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/15780#38692"]What yall think about these nike sb Blazer Obsidian?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/07/30/nike-sb-blazer-obsidian/

First blazers i kind of like. To the more "seasoned" SB heads: do you guys have alot of blazers?[/quote]

I only have a handful of pairs. They happen to all be samples, actually.

I like a fair number of them, but just never really picked them up. Lebanons, Purple Snakes, Vanilla Ices and Futuras come to mind. If you go a bit older, the suede joints from around 2000 are fantastic, quality wise. The suede is like luxurious. But, I have a sneaker friend who is my size and into them much more than I am, so every time I find a pair, I just connect him instead of buying myself.

Posted previously, but here are the Futura samples again.

Last edited:
What yall think about these nike sb Blazer Obsidian?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/07/30/nike-sb-blazer-obsidian/

First blazers i kind of like. To the more "seasoned" SB heads: do you guys have alot of blazers?
Until recently, I hadn't bought a pair in a long time. First pair I got in at least a decade were the area 72s, they were just very unique and I couldn't pass them up. Personally, that pair is a bit plain for my taste, but if you like them go for it...

Last edited:
Well my trip to the Nike Outlet in Edinburgh was a bust. The only thing they had even close was a lame Ruckus.

However the day wasn't all bad. When I got home I found these waiting for me:

Griptape Lows I ordered from SPoT.
nice pickup i liked these much more than the current black/white dunk lows...i miss the grip tape feel 

Saw this up on SC. not my picture, just sharing. theyre arent official yet.

but i gotta say if these dropped, id be forced to pick up a pair of space jams to have a full pack. and that means cool greys and maybe columbias would drop too? i think im in love and i dont even like 11s
laugh.gif

Haha those look the ones I photoshopped awhile ago

I think a black patent swoosh woulda been better. And I love the 11s I got 2 pairs of Concords. But believe you me if this pattern continues and Nike makes Playoff SBs best believe I will be all up in getting em

Back
Top Bottom