2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feeling festive today.

Ok cool. I sent him a message about combined shipping and he never answered. Did you have to pay a customs fee?

Nah no customs fee..I got dunks and huaraches..but they were separate transactions..both went pretty smooth I remember getting a message asking for everything's ok and if I could leave positive feedback..they'll most likely get back to u

Haven't picked up a pair of dunks since the La Familias, but grabbed these at the outlet for a cool $26. I'm depressed about what's showing up as upcoming for next year. Here's hoping there's some surprises in store.

Maybe I can track down a few of the older pairs I've got on my kill list.

edit: Also one of the paralegals at work gave me props for my Quartersnacks when I wore them to work on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Haven't picked up a pair of dunks since the La Familias, but grabbed these at the outlet for a cool $26. I'm depressed about what's showing up as upcoming for next year. Here's hoping there's some surprises in store.

Maybe I can track down a few of the older pairs I've got on my kill list.

edit: Also one of the paralegals at work gave me props for my Quartersnacks when I wore them to work on Wednesday.

I would have bought 4 pairs at that price.

Last edited:
Being that Rogue One is set in the time BBY I'd expect him to be all up in the mix. At least as a set up for the spin off movie. Also if the Journey to The Force Awakens books are right, there's someone buying up Fett's armor.

Being that Rogue One is set in the time BBY I'd expect him to be all up in the mix. At least as a set up for the spin off movie. Also if the Journey to The Force Awakens books are right, there's someone buying up Fett's armor.

Interesting. I haven't been following the stuff leading up to it. I started reading...Sith Lords(?) the one about Sidious and Vadar but I just was struggling to get into it.

I was hoping they were gonna go with the original EU (and Lucas's vision) that Boba escaped the Sarlack pit

Back
Top Bottom