2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^are you importing links or uploading str8 to niketalk? I import pics off my website

speaking of which, dunk history anyone?

On Feet Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/1999-nike-dunk-high-le-st-john/

Today is a Great Day to start my week, received my BLENDS package from NY to UAE, repped the Fam who shared it

Nasty Boys on my feet right away. 

Those look great I was hoping to get on a deal til Nike did their thing to gain hype

verse001 verse001

Man what memories, my college gf got them for me one xmas and got pissed because she knew I searched and found them :lol:

Last edited:
Is there any stores still selling the A's highs online? Or they really took em all off? Cuz ebay prices is like 120 now in my size smh

Also sz 13 Lucky 7s on ebay for like 219...crazy deal. Wish i could find em in my size for that price. They look like theyre in good condition

Someone in here picked up DS ostriches for $100 awhile back. I was pretty salty I ignored that eBay notification. They weren't fat tongues though, which gets you double reps.

Last edited:
Lord, I had forgotten how beautiful those Ross Dunks were. Damn the Cincy area for not having a Ross back then.

Peace,
J

Haven't picked up a pair of dunks since the La Familias, but grabbed these at the outlet for a cool $26. I'm depressed about what's showing up as upcoming for next year. Here's hoping there's some surprises in store.

Maybe I can track down a few of the older pairs I've got on my kill list.

edit: Also one of the paralegals at work gave me props for my Quartersnacks when I wore them to work on Wednesday.

Homegrown release won't disappoint. Materials are prime.

Very cute.

I just don't understand the point of posting **** like that if it's not going to provide info or help someone...maybe in a JB thread but not here.

thirst·y
ˈTHərstē/Submit
adjective
having or showing a strong desire for something.
Honestly?

Why did you post anything in the first place if you weren't going to try to be helpful or give any insight? 

If you have something helpful to share about the Homegrown collaboration, then we'd love to hear it and be appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom