2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Prob gonna pass on the civilist dunks, at least for now.

Just out of curiosity is the material on the toe cap and flaps of the civilists like the material on the balistic dunks? Does anyone know?

I emailed Civilist Berlin about a size 11 and they said they had a pair in my size. They charged me $28 for shipping but from there to NY it's understandable.

just a heads up on the Kinetic sale, the 25% off doesn't stack on stuff that's already discounted.

That being said, there IS a lot of stuff for way cheap. Had to grab a pair of team editions to go with the prods
happy.gif
Thanks for saving me heartache - I had a couple I was looking at.

just gonna wait for John to post links for the Civilists; im sorry but i cant keep paying $130 for every pair of SBs i want when retail is around $100-$110 (doesnt help the shop is 30mins away either, dat gas $$$)

just gonna wait for John to post links for the Civilists; im sorry but i cant keep paying $130 for every pair of SBs i want when retail is around $100-$110 (doesnt help the shop is 30mins away either, dat gas $$$)
Who's posting links and when?

Funds are a little tight right now.... I'll eventually get these Civilist's hopefully resell isn't too much.

Salvation Company in Irvine California gettin the Civilists this Friday. I don't know if it is in store only or not.

^ agree, or any lace swap to add some pop (royal blue etc) but feel like the waxed black laces are too dope and unique to switch.

Speaking of lace swaps, GDS comes through with pics again:

but feel like the waxed black laces are too dope and unique to switch.
Yeah, it's a tough call.  I like the uniqueness of the laces they come with too.  I wonder if there are alternates in the box.  Maybe some light grey or white waxed laces would be nice too.  Something to help that tongue stand out.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a tough call.  I like the uniqueness of the laces they come with too.  I wonder if there are alternates in the box.  Maybe some light grey or white waxed laces would be nice too.  Something to help that tongue stand out.
alternate laces in the box are regular fat White SB laces

The civilist I got had white wax laces. Ill post pics when I get home. I was in Orlando for the last week and a half.

Any of you all have some ALDO Mongiovi's?

The grey waxed laces might look good in the Civilist's.

Love these kicks, btw.

Damn those Civilists....

I don't need to be buying anymore shoes...
Lol you know you gonna cop 5 pairs fam. :rofl:

^ agree, or any lace swap to add some pop (royal blue etc) but feel like the waxed black laces are too dope and unique to switch.

Speaking of lace swaps, GDS comes through with pics again:

Stick with the white laces. Or some teal laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom