2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regret passin everytime i see those, repped
nthat.gif
thanks man I need to get some glue for them, my left shoes midsole is almost starting to completely seperate from the upper part of the shoe for some reason

thanks man I need to get some glue for them, my left shoes midsole is almost starting to completely seperate from the upper part of the shoe for some reason
How long did you leave them DS'ed?

I have no clue what those shoes are so I don't even know when they released.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some Black 3M's in a 10.5? Every time they pop back up I seem to miss them :smh:.

Last edited:
It is always fun to watch the crazy eBay prices when a QS like the civilists start to release over seas and then see the rapid decline once they start poppin up everywhere.

It is always fun to watch the crazy eBay prices when a QS like the civilists start to release over seas and then see the rapid decline once they start poppin up everywhere.

I know smh cause people are so damn impatient to wait a week or couple weeks for them to hit states and pay rape *** prices. I swear people do it for bragging rights of having the shoe before others lmao

Yep it's happened to all recent releases, MIA are available for basically what a lot of shops were charging ($120), same with the concords last time I checked. If you fight the urge you can definitely save some cash, some folks just want to be the first to rock'em, post a review or resell.

Here's the list so far for Civilist Dunk release spots:

Blindside Boardshop (8/1 6PM - 8PM)
801-593-9300

Permanent Vacation Skate Shop (8/1 6PM)

910-399-4878

Salvation Irvine (8/2 UNKNOWN TIME)

(949) 753-1065

Vertical Urge (8/1 7PM)

(919) 870-7766

Hot Rod Life (UNKNOWN TIME)

(310) 446-5527

Not sure which are doing phone orders if any.

Yep it's happened to all recent releases, MIA are available for basically what a lot of shops were charging ($120), same with the concords last time I checked. If you fight the urge you can definitely save some cash, some folks just want to be the first to rock'em, post a review or resell.
Big reason I no longer feel pressed to jump at any of these unless it's a must have. QS SPOTs are all over ebay for basically retail plus shipping. Only if I deem a pair a must have will I jump at the phone orders in the initial wave.

Big reason I no longer feel pressed to jump at any of these unless it's a must have. QS SPOTs are all over ebay for basically retail plus shipping. Only if I deem a pair a must have will I jump at the phone orders in the initial wave.

I'm slowly but surely learning this, I'm a noob when it comes to SB but I'm still in that Jordan/NSW mode that I have to jump on the first wave (US only) though. Even then I could've save some doe on some recent releases (FTC and Brazil's) live and learn I guess.

Just called GDS as I saw they posted the Civilists on their IG page.  Dude said they weren't doing any phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom