2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BlindSide Skate is taking phone orders for the leftovers at opening time tomorrow 10 AM Mountain Standard Time (801-593-9300)

Reign Skate is taking phone orders for the Civilist's right now! Didn't get my 13, they're charging 125 (not sure if shipped or by itself)

215-547-4942

Blends SD just released the Civilist, in-store only...

Pharmacy Skateshop in Las Vegas just released the Civilist, in-store only... (702) 614 -9591

Hopefully that'll help some locals...

Keep eyes out this august. Via theotis beasley on instagram.

Damn, wish I had known to be here for that SPoT release.

Do they post release times and dates beforehand or just throw them out there randomly?

I'm looking forward to the Walk of Fames. I think the Brooklyn Projects Wofs were really confusing to the average person on the street. The shoe is inspired by the Hollywood Walk of Fame, in California, yet it says Brooklyn, a borough in New York, on the back?
Not gunna lie first time I saw it I was confused.
So I'm pretty amped for the WoFs without the embroidery on the back...

These two months are crazy, firecrackers, MIA, dunk ID(poorman version SUPREME), Civilist and now WOF.

Last edited:
Damn, wish I had known to be here for that SPoT release.

Do they post release times and dates beforehand or just throw them out there randomly?
No, release times on SPoT are usually random.  Most times they post in the early evening, but today I was monitoring and noticed they put this month's GR Dunks up around 10.  I just kept checking at random times, and got lucky.

Last edited:
that's probably a picture of the BP version, only one shoe has BP on the tongue the other looks like that pic. plus the lettering on the back isn't visible in that pic. i'm pretty confident they aren't releasing this month

that's probably a picture of the BP version, only one shoe has BP on the tongue the other looks like that pic. plus the lettering on the back isn't visible in that pic. i'm pretty confident they aren't releasing this month
nope those are the GR pair. the BP branding is on the left shoe, which is shown up there and it has the SB branding instead. 

^ This... And as stated before, the QS are already being sold overseas (via eBay)...

nope those are the GR pair. the BP branding is on the left shoe, which is shown up there and it has the SB branding instead. 
oh wordd didn't even realize that. but still im not getting my hopes up, im not expecting these to drop in the next few weeks but if they do that'll be awesome! i'm expecting a september release possibly i feel like more info about the GR would have surfaced by now if they were dropping so soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom