2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nevermind, I goofed on the spot "trick" it worked, now hopefully they ship'em.

Thanks a bunch homie.

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference and those that don't know...with SPOT...in store only releases that pop up on the website... you have to right click and open in a new tab...and it will add the selected size to your cart...hey KicksDeals knows so why not share it here with the masses...

For future reference and those that don't know...with SPOT...in store only releases that pop up on the website... you have to right click and open in a new tab...and it will add the selected size to your cart...hey KicksDeals knows so why not share it here with the masses...
and do they fulfill the order? I've known about the trick but haven't tried it out.

Missed out! They took it off their page too. Oh well. Just means more shops should be getting them in soon...

Good to get these out of the way.  Now to wait for a bunch of markdown scoops.  Good lookin my dude. 
smokin.gif

Yep, KicksDeals blew that up like they do everything else.  Unfollowed their ***** to avoid stupid impulse buys.  
laugh.gif

**** I just noticed I ordered two pairs from SPOT, emailed to see if theyll cancel one, size 11 migjt come back up.

BlindSide Skate is taking phone orders for the leftovers at opening time tomorrow 10 AM Mountain Standard Time (801-593-9300)

Reign Skate is taking phone orders for the Civilist's right now! Didn't get my 13, they're charging 125 (not sure if shipped or by itself)

215-547-4942

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.  I was going to, but just wanted to get the link up in time so that those who knew what the trick was, had a chance to grab a pair.

And yes, they will fulfill the orders, I've never had an "in store" only order canceled(QS or no QS).

Was out in Orlando for a couple of weeks and was pleasantly surprised when i got back home. Just as I thought the Civilist from Thailand got here just in time for the US release.... :rolleyes

Thinking of trading my WOF got some offers but waiting for a better deal

and do they fulfill the order? I've known about the trick but haven't tried it out.

Yeah it should work. I think I'm laying low for the rest of the month...I try to tell myself I need a new hobby but this is my calling...lol

Just got shipping confirmation from SPoT for the Civilist. I talked to the guys at Blindside and they said they'll have more QS coming in next week too...had me wondering if they were talking about the WOF.

BlindSide Skate is taking phone orders for the leftovers at opening time tomorrow 10 AM Mountain Standard Time (
801-593-9300)

Reign Skate is taking phone orders for the Civilist's right now! Didn't get my 13, they're charging 125 (not sure if shipped or by itself)

215-547-4942
13 is gone :frown:

I got my size, free shipping no problems. 

Also, yeah the trick works, shoutout to Singer10 for the info! 
What is this trick hook a brother up.... I'm probably too late all the good info comes when I'm busy doin things, I checked all morning like every hour and the one hour I don't check....murphy's law in full effect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom