2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's a few nice ds size 10 blue box (chrome balls, un-loosen to name a few) on eBay, all are priced at 99 obo. Free shipping. Not my auctions.

so it looks like thats not the only cherry blossom shoe. gonna be a janoski max and a regular janoski with the same design. also they are retroing a few of the first janoskis including the first floral design and the reed ones. Also gonna be some kind of road pack this summer. i saw a pic of the dunk last night. at first glance it looks like elephant print all over the shoe but i think its supposed to be concrete. ill try and get pics. SPOTS will be $110. and from what i was told the IW could not make it to long. sales are very low so if u like em might wanna grab your pairs because they might pull them down the road. And last they are bringing back the bruin but its gonna have a new sole. called hyperfeel 
no ****... they trying to rape dudes on shoes that are supposed to be better to skate in... price point shoulda been in like the 60- 75 range imo

I for one can't wait for the IWs to go on clearance
$95 is too much for sure
Hopefully we will get to see a bunch of colorways before they are canned

LskpTRv.jpg

I went ahead and picked up the bigfoots in a 13. I love them and don't want to scramble to try to find them on discount (once/if they get there).

The risk of them falling apart if they are DS

I want barfs..but for that reason not getting them
Ive been looking at a lot of older DS stuff lately, is it really that likely they'll fall apart? I mean I know it's a risk, but I thought dunks were a little less prone. I don't have anything that old besides my Irons. Should I be worried about wearing those? Ive worn DS pink box stuff with no problems.

All are made with a rubber sole. Only issue is the glue drying off and disconnecting from the shoe. Simple fix with rubber cement.

I have/had plenty of silver box SBs that wear perfectly fine today.
They won't fall apart.

I have dunks from 1999 that still wear easy and Jordan 1s from 1994 that wear fun as well.

The rubber midsole is stitched on so they won't fall apart
motivation to rock these today...still holding up like a champ

fat tongue edition

Back
Top Bottom