2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I went ahead and copped the bigfoots retail. I played wait on the blossoms and theyre gone. Plus when Premier tweets that they are limited quantities it makes me nervous

Last edited:
I went ahead and copped the bigfoots retail. I played wait on the blossoms and theyre gone. Plus when Premier tweets that they are limited quantities it makes me nervous

The Cherry Blossoms have dropped at exactly /one/ account.

There'll be more.

Homegrowns just got to my apartment. Excited to check em out, but I need to be on campus today til 8:00.....

The Premier pics make the Squatches more appealing, as always. Suede definitely looks nappier/longer. Looks soft too but it is just a picture. Very nice.

Still waiting for disco.

Homegrowns just got to my apartment. Excited to check em out, but I need to be on campus today til 8:00.....

I hate that. I had something delivered at noon but my apartment hadn't sorted it by the time I had to leave. They're slacking hard, didn't get the notification until 5:30 or so

2016 is looking great so far!

Can I get some help ID'ing these dunks please...

Primitive dunk low sb?

But that photo makes it look like a high top model.

What do you guys recommend for cleaning the suede type material on SB's? Thinking of getting Jason Markk or reshoevn8r cleaner
Suede is very tricky. It really depends on the type. If it's any color besides white/off white/light tan/etc. be careful with color fading. If the color is light you can use the this method, just make sure you use as little water as possible. 

But still use this method at your own risk.  There is always a chance of ruining your shoes. 

Most of the time for colored suede it's better to go over them with a suede eraser and brush. From Yahoo

* General Cleaning 

Step 1 
Take a clean, dry towel and gently rub your suede shoes. This helps to bring up the nap and restore the suede's surface. 

Step 2 
Grab your pencil or suede eraser and rub your shoes to remove dry deeply embedded stains. 

Step 3 
Brush the surface of your shoes with a metal suede brush using a controlled circular motions. This helps to smooth out the areas of your shoes that have been roughed up by the eraser. It also effectively gets rid of stubborn scuff marks. 

Step 4 
Spray your shoes with a coat of suede protector. 

* Removing Water Stains 

Step 1 
Place a light coat of water on the outside of each shoe with a clean nail brush if your shoes have water stains. 

Step 2 
Soak up the excess water with a dry cloth or sponge. 

Step 3 
Insert a shoe tree into each shoe and let them air dry overnight. Without the shoes trees, your shoes will lose their form or shrink. If you don't have any shoe trees, then use balled up tissue paper instead. 

Step 4 
Go over your shoes with a suede brush the next day when they have dried completely. 

Step 5 
Coat each shoe with a layer of suede protector.

Last edited:
so it looks like thats not the only cherry blossom shoe. gonna be a janoski max and a regular janoski with the same design. also they are retroing a few of the first janoskis including the first floral design and the reed ones. Also gonna be some kind of road pack this summer. i saw a pic of the dunk last night. at first glance it looks like elephant print all over the shoe but i think its supposed to be concrete. ill try and get pics. SPOTS will be $110. and from what i was told the IW could not make it to long. sales are very low so if u like em might wanna grab your pairs because they might pull them down the road. And last they are bringing back the bruin but its gonna have a new sole. called hyperfeel 

These are a full retail cop

Bigfoot suede looks much better in those Premier pics. Would pickup at deep discount, but not in a hurry.

HGs came in yesterday, they're pretty damn nice.

Patiently waiting for the blue IWs to hit 60ish-70.

Last edited:
Bigfoot suede looks much better in those Premier pics. Would pickup at deep discount, but not in a hurry.

HGs came in yesterday, they're pretty damn nice.

Patiently waiting for the blue IWs to hit 60ish-70.

Waiting for the same 2 pairs as well

Last edited:
You guys think the bigfoots will hit disco? I haven't copped dunks in awhile and want this pair but don't want to risk missing out.

Back
Top Bottom