2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking to get some 2012 Supremes and don't know what size to get. Any help on how they fit would be much appreciated.

Half of my dunks are a size 10 and the other half is 10.5.....just depends on the model.

Looking to get some 2012 Supremes and don't know what size to get. Any help on how they fit would be much appreciated.

Half of my dunks are a size 10 and the other half is 10.5.....just depends on the model.

10.5, but if you found a deal, I'm sure 10's would be fine.
And for some reason I always see these in sz 10.

Love these commuter 511s

For anyone who has them, how are the UK passports? Quality? I've always liked that color combo and I have seen them pop up for good prices here and there. 

For anyone who has them, how are the UK passports? Quality? I've always liked that color combo and I have seen them pop up for good prices here and there. 

No complaints. On par with the rest of average blue box releases and prob a little better than today. I had a problem with the glue in the lace tip on one of mine but that was a fluke thing.

Side note: even though they aren't that similar in person, I find myself deciding between those or Crown Royals a lot for some reason

Last edited:
Last Sizes Nike SB “MAG” Dunk Low Premium On Sale
Posted: 28 Jan 2016 07:35 AM PST
Black Sheep exclusive “Diggin’ In The Crates” series returns for another exclusive Deadstock Release, the NIKE SB DUNK LOW PREMIUM “AIR MAG” (WOLF GREY / WHITE – LIGHT RETRO).
Last sizes available 5, 7.5, 9.5, 14 on special only $69.95 — original box price of $99.95. While supply lasts. Hit us up asap to snag your pair. Visit our Contact Page to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size in your request.
The Nike SB “Mag” Dunk Low Premium (Wolf Grey/White-Light Retro) aka the “MAGS”, “McFly”, or “BTTF” Dunks feature premium materials and a clean color palette inspired by the futuristic Nike kicks worn by Marty Mcfly in the classic film Back to the Future Part II. Speckled mid sole, translucent blue “icy” bottoms and footbeds featuring custom “hoverboard” inspired artwork make this release an instant classic.
INQUIRE TO PURCHASE
Box price $99.95.
Now on special $69.95 last sizes.

Nike SB Dunk Low “Mag” (Wolf Grey/White-Light Retro)
Style #: 313170-022

These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.
If you need immediate assistance, give us a call at 704-333-1423 during business hours.

Last Sizes Nike SB “MAG” Dunk Low Premium On Sale
Posted: 28 Jan 2016 07:35 AM PST
Black Sheep exclusive “Diggin’ In The Crates” series returns for another exclusive Deadstock Release, the NIKE SB DUNK LOW PREMIUM “AIR MAG” (WOLF GREY / WHITE – LIGHT RETRO).
Last sizes available 5, 7.5, 9.5, 14 on special only $69.95 — original box price of $99.95. While supply lasts. Hit us up asap to snag your pair. Visit our Contact Page to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size in your request.
The Nike SB “Mag” Dunk Low Premium (Wolf Grey/White-Light Retro) aka the “MAGS”, “McFly”, or “BTTF” Dunks feature premium materials and a clean color palette inspired by the futuristic Nike kicks worn by Marty Mcfly in the classic film Back to the Future Part II. Speckled mid sole, translucent blue “icy” bottoms and footbeds featuring custom “hoverboard” inspired artwork make this release an instant classic.
INQUIRE TO PURCHASE
Box price $99.95.
Now on special $69.95 last sizes.

Nike SB Dunk Low “Mag” (Wolf Grey/White-Light Retro)
Style #: 313170-022

These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.
If you need immediate assistance, give us a call at 704-333-1423 during business hours.
wish they had my size. 
indifferent.gif

Received my Homegrown SBs before I stepped out for a job interview earlier this week and the quality is awesome on these. Had been hunting for my size since they dropped and remembered Skate Warehouse when checking websites. Low and behold, they had the last pair in my size. 
pimp.gif

anybody have the miss piggy dunks? im thinking on pulling the trigger on a 10.5 and wondering if they fit a half size bigger like the other blue boxs I have becuase I normally wear an 11 but all my blue boxes and older fit alittle bigger.

So I'm thinking of copping a DS pair of the SB Bucks, love the color combo, especially being a Seattle native and lifelong Seattle Sonics fan though I know it's technically Oregon colors, and would $250 be a decent price?

So I'm thinking of copping a DS pair of the SB Bucks, love the color combo, especially being a Seattle native and lifelong Seattle Sonics fan though I know it's technically Oregon colors, and would $250 be a decent price?

I'm in Seattle now as well, but went to Colorado state. Huge shoe for me as well with that color combo. I would pick up DS at that price no questions asked. Can never find a DS 9.5

Would def pick up for 250.00 if DS.

As an aside, where are you getting your dunks here in Seattle? I live downtown and found one spot up in Cap Hill that I can't remember the name of for SBs but just wondering if you had a few spots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom