2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As an aside, where are you getting your dunks here in Seattle? I live downtown and found one spot up in Cap Hill that I can't remember the name of for SBs but just wondering if you had a few spots

I personally get most of mine via phone and web orders. But two places I'm familiar with are 35th North and Alive & Well. They're both like a couple blocks off of Broadway.

I've been watching a pair of DS Bucks for weeks. They've been relisted a bunch of times.. Starting bid is $200 + 20 ship. 250 isn't too bad though.

anybody have the miss piggy dunks? im thinking on pulling the trigger on a 10.5 and wondering if they fit a half size bigger like the other blue boxs I have becuase I normally wear an 11 but all my blue boxes and older fit alittle bigger.

I have them. I just pulled them out bc I couldn't recall their fit. TTS. If anything, they're a little snug.

I'm in Seattle now as well, but went to Colorado state. Huge shoe for me as well with that color combo. I would pick up DS at that price no questions asked. Can never find a DS 9.5
Would def pick up for 250.00 if DS.
I've been watching a pair of DS Bucks for weeks. They've been relisted a bunch of times.. Starting bid is $200 + 20 ship. 250 isn't too bad though.
Thanks everyone. I actually just won the DS pair size 9 I mentioned for $200 after shipping. Not the pair @jkitty  was talking about I don't think though. These were originally at around $150-170 I think. I'm pumped!

Last edited:

Cheap burlignton coat factory

Yo! I just thought about something... What is really good with those grid paper dunks? I still have yet to see them. I know they were a euro release but ****.

Yo! I just thought about something... What is really good with those grid paper dunks? I still have yet to see them. I know they were a euro release but ****.
I got them - timing worked that a friend's dad was in Hong Kong when they dropped.  I like them a lot, but then again, I'm a math teacher.

DS Homers, no box, 10.5 - $60 shipped - If these are legit, someone is getting a steal

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262258115860

Same seller has DS Shanghais , no.box, 11 - $60 shipped - he didn't name these either, I think he just has no idea what he has

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262258114181

Edit- I bought both of them. Someone LC them and let me know what you think, he accepts returns so I'm not that concerned.

Last edited:
DS Homers, no box, 10.5 - $60 shipped - If these are legit, someone is getting a steal

Same seller has DS Shanghais , no.box, 11 - $60 shipped - he didn't name these either, I think he just has no idea what he has

Edit- I bought both of them. Someone LC them and let me know what you think, he accepts returns so I'm not that concerned.
Beat me to it 
laugh.gif
  Who posts a listing like that without knowing the value of what they're selling? 

My plan was just to open a paypal dispute if they ended up being fake. 

Beat me to it :lol:   Who posts a listing like that without knowing the value of what they're selling? 

My plan was just to open a paypal dispute if they ended up being fake. 

I've seen crazier things in my years on this earth :lol:

Shanghais look fine to me. Not 100% on the Homers so waiting for someone to chime in.

I agree, but it looks like they've been laying inside the shoe. Maybe I'm just being optimistic :lol:

Lol Yeah may just be the angle though, Hopefully you scored a steal. Size tag would help of course.

You posted the homer link twice though, couldn't see shanghais.

Last edited:
Lol Yeah may just be the angle though, Hopefully you scored a steal. Size tag would help of course.

You posted the homer link twice though, couldn't see shanghais.

Fixed. Yea I figured by the time I got more pics someone else would have scooped them. I was definitely suspicious but for $60, returns accepted, I figured I'd take a shot. If I know they're fugazi I'll message him before they're even sent. Ill wait to see if anyone else has some input.

Edit - I looked at a ton of other pics and the colors look a little off and the leather on the toebox doesn't appear to be so tumbled. Any of the experts think it's safe to say these are definitely no good?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom