2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if this a good price but don't see ds too often

Used

Posted this in aj1 sb thread but decent deal imo. Maybe negotiate to get it down further

What's guys, I got a dude willing to sell me a pair of DS Quartersnacks for $110 shipped is this a good deal on them?

What's guys, I got a dude willing to sell me a pair of DS Quartersnacks for $110 shipped is this a good deal on them?
Not bad these days. Depends on your size really. I'd say check ebay and the other sites first for something cheaper. I got my 2nd pair for like $65.

The Spot Collab is on the the bay with all the ISO stuff as a Preorder for 225.00. For some reason can't copy and paste the link on my phone right now.

Last edited:
Not my latest but they are recent pickups I forgot to post.

NDS Paul Browns $300 shipped

VNDS Sharks $240 shipped

Pretty good deals imo. Just watched someone spend more on a pair of Sharks that were creased as hell on eBay the other day.
Can't believe I spent over $500 on 2 pairs of dunks that were originally like $120 combined. I was in like 5th grade when they released though so I never had a chance lol.

Last edited:
gunnarxcii gunnarxcii Dayummmm :nthat:

Great pickups. I'd cop either for those prices.

Why thank you sir. I thought I got off pretty good. It was actually almost another one of those instances where being cheap backfired. Dude wanted $300 shipped for the Paul Browns so of course I hit him up for $270 via pp invoice lol. after like 2 minutes he hadn't responded so I hit the BIN. Missing those would have kept me up at night :lol:

Last edited:
The Spot Collab is on the the bay with all the ISO stuff as a Preorder for 225.00. For some reason can't copy and paste the link on my phone right now.
Damn!!!  $100 over retail is a little too much.  I really want the ISO, but I'll have to pass at that price.  Thanks for sharing.

Alright guys I swear this will be my last post regarding the SPoT x LM x NSB lows from a few years ago, but now I have info straight from the source.

Yo dude! I've been doing a ton of research regarding SPoT's 20th Anniversary Nike SB collab from a few years ago and why next to no size 13s exist, and all roads seem to lead back to you as far as info goes. So I know that a SNAFU at Nike had no size 13s produced in quickstrikes in Q1 '13, but I was wondering if you knew how many promo pairs in a size 13 were produced (roughly)? Or if you can provide any additional info or details on the rarity of the size 13s that do exist? Thanks either way!
u are correct. Supposedly there is someone who manually places product orders from the manufacturer for promo and a separate person who does the order for retail. The retail guy forgot to check the box for size 13 when placing the order so no 13s came for Q1. I was told there is typically around 10-20 promo per size made. SPoT got 1 size 13 promo from Nike at Tampa Pro which I was going to give to my homie @mrfoamersimpson but the Nike rep ___________ stole it. ____ also stole all the initial size 13s that were sent earlier. I have seen a few pop up on Ebay over the years.

FYI, this info was actually posted in the thread shortly after the release. Mr NikeSB6 on youtube / ig even made a video discussing what had happened. BHM's were also on that list I believe...

Not my latest but they are recent pickups I forgot to post.

NDS Paul Browns $300 shipped

VNDS Sharks $240 shipped

Pretty good deals imo. Just watched someone spend more on a pair of Sharks that were creased as hell on eBay the other day.

Can't believe I spent over $500 on 2 pairs of dunks that were originally like $120 combined. I was in like 5th grade when they released though so I never had a chance lol.

BOTH are Great Pickups!

Back
Top Bottom