2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not mine.

Won a pair of pretty clean blue taxis for $19.99 + ship on da bay. After the auction ended the seller messaged me about getting a great deal and said he just cleaned them up with Jason Mark. I've heard bad stories but was hoping he only hit the midsoles. Sure enough.. he used it on the toe to try to get a mark off (which wasn't even visible in pictures) and rubbed some of the color off. Messaged him about it and he has to be the coolest seller I've ever dealt with. Apologized and said he was sending me a full refund. I told him it wasn't necessary, it was $30 total and he was being stand up. He sent it anyway. I'm going to gift him money for the shipping and eBay fees. Such a steal ruined...slightly.

Last edited:
Won a pair of pretty clean blue taxis for $19.99 + ship on da bay. After the auction ended the seller messaged me about getting a great deal and said he just cleaned them up with Jason Mark. I've heard bad stories but was hoping he only hit the midsoles. Sure enough.. he used it on the toe to try to get a mark off (which wasn't even visible in pictures) and rubbed some of the color off. Messaged him about it and he has to be the coolest seller I've ever dealt with. Apologized and said he was sending me a full refund. I told him it wasn't necessary, it was $30 total and he was being stand up. He sent it anyway. I'm going to gift him money for the shipping and eBay fees. Such a steal ruined...slightly.

If they came with the white Michael Jackson gloves it's a steal to me..........

That sucks man. It's tough to find a good cleaner, also have to be sure not to scrub too hard. I've heard a lot of negative stuff about jason mark. Angelus EZ cleaner has ruined some suede for me. I guess I need to try Reshoevn8r or Crep Cure even though I'm sure they are all the same. If anyone has a cleaner they like let me know.

Last edited:
If they came with the white Michael Jackson gloves it's a steal to me..........

They did :lol:

That sucks man. It's tough to find a good cleaner, also have to be sure not to scrub too hard. I've heard a lot of negative stuff about jason mark. Angelus EZ cleaner has ruined some suede for me. I guess I need to try Reshoevn8r or Crep Cure even though I'm sure they are all the same. If anyone has a cleaner they like let me know.

Yea he could have just scrubbed too much. I've been cleaning shoes since I was a kid and have never bought a cleaner. I swear by any mild soap..diluted dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap. A lot of times you have to just leave stuff alone or you'll make it worse. Marks on suede are near impossible.. If an eraser won't do it, you're likely going to mess up the suede in some capacity trying to clean it.

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's 100% true that SPoT will release a few of the in store only packages online. If so then I'll definitely grab one. I happen to be going to Orlando the day after they release, and not down for camping, so online looks like my only option.

I'm hoping it's 100% true that SPoT will release a few of the in store only packages online. If so then I'll definitely grab one. I happen to be going to Orlando the day after they release, and not down for camping, so online looks like my only option.

I bet if you go to Tampa a day later you'll still be all right.

I've heard from a somewhat reliable source that all pairs not sold by the following Monday morning will be released online.

Back
Top Bottom