2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey y'all I'm looking for these...

nike dunk low pro sb
black/white-orange blaze
In size 13.

I know they're old, but if anyone knows where I can find a pair (eBay, FC, whatever...) I'd be appreciated. Thanks. Reps for everyone!

Just got back from CowTown was able to grab the civil lists and some FTCs and another pair of MIAs. I think I might have gone over board with the MIAs now but they keep popping up.

Quote:
damn called for the 13 but they said no phone orders
ohwell.gif
till Monday
Dude is trippin'. Someone I know just made a phone order. Stay posted though, I got more coming and keep searching for yourself as well.
when i asked if they had a sz 13 left dude was stuttering for like 10 seconds until he said yeah. then i asked if i can place a phone order and he mumbled something to some guy and said til monday. the guy sounded iffy from the get go but its all good. im going to keep searching for that elusive sz 13 at retail. repped for all the help in this thread! do you know if more stores still expecting shipment or did the majority get theirs already?

I don't really post in here ever, but I just gotta say that it's awesome that there's still people on NT who are selflessly willing to help out. John00, Keep up the good work fam! repped

Quote:

do you know if more stores still expecting shipment or did the majority get theirs already?
I don't really know for sure. I know some did but I'm sure there's still shops that haven't gotten their shipment.  
I don't really post in here ever, but I just gotta say that it's awesome that there's still people on NT who are selflessly willing to help out. John00, Keep up the good work fam! repped
Thanks. Repped.

Ahh yeah. Lemme put my watermark on all the pics I find before I post em, cause' that definitely shows I ain't about some side agenda shi*.
The dude does not abide...

I shouldn't be surprised since there are so many cool, level-headed dudes in this thread but the amount of "Civility" shown to him has been interesting considering.

Last edited:
His pics or not... those are clean! Might have to scoop up a pair... sorta has that new balance steez

Back
Top Bottom