2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

picked these up for $25 at Concepts clearance sale... couldn't not.  gonna decide on a lace job and then beat them all the way up; all weather.. throw away the box type shiiit
Not that my opinion really matters since you're gonna be rocking em, but I would go with the Carolina blue laces on them rather than the dark ones. They definitely pop more with them and they already have so much of that dark blue on the shoe, so I think its better to accent them with the lighter option. 

Best $14.99 I've ever spent...
I thought the exact same thing when I got a pair of these back in the day
roll.gif

Great pick up though!

Didn't like the black laces on the civilists so decided to snap a picture of the tongue while I swapped them with the white ones it came with. Might have to look for laces that match that purple or tan.

Swapped all my other SB's and came to the conclusion that the laces they come with are always the better choice

Swapped all my other SB's and came to the conclusion that the laces they come with are always the better choice
Not always.  I actually find the opposite most of the time, but to each his own.

For example, the Budweiser's look better with red laces.  Swapping them out with the matching laces they come with makes the shoe incredibly boring.

You like the bottom pair better than the top?

^ to be fair I think the top picture looks better because it's obviously taken with a better camera in a more professional way. I think it depends on what you're wearing with it though. But I agree that the laces they come with are usually the better ones. I usually don't lace swap

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ASAP Retro  

Not always.  I actually find the opposite most of the time, but to each his own.

For example, the Budweiser's look better with red laces.  Swapping them out with the matching laces they come with makes the shoe incredibly boring.

You like the bottom pair better than the top?
Definitely like the red better. Thought the matching laces were already on the shoe and that they came with additional red laces. But yeah like you said to each their own. Just got into SB's (more of a Jordan 1 fan which pretty much look the same except SB's are less $$$ and better quality)

Kicks Deals just posted that the Wolf Grey/Redwood is on sale at Kinetic for $49 in sizes 8, 9, and 10.

Didn't like the black laces on the civilists so decided to snap a picture of the tongue while I swapped them with the white ones it came with. Might have to look for laces that match that purple or tan.

That black low with the red laces. I can't recognize it? What is it? It looks like the Levi's but I'm not sure, it looks good though.

I slept on the Project BA. When are those suppose to hit locals?~

Last edited:
Anybody know any online shops to cop dunks for the low. I'm looking to spend $30-40 for a pair of dunks to skate in or use as beaters. lowest I've found is $49 at kinetc. Wondering if Anybody knew of anything else out there. Size 11.5 btw

Back
Top Bottom