2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When do those UNLV joints drop?

For those of you that copped the other pairs from this pack is the quality as good as those pics look?

I was thinking they drop this weekend on nike but i havent heard and definite confirmations yet or seen anything on sneakers app yet i hope its this weekend though

Is the grey supposed to be that dark on the unlvs? Pics I've seen of old releases always looked more like wolf grey while the 2016s look like wet cement

DSC00988.JPG

Can someone link me to a pair of SB laces that will match the red on these new UNLV dunks? Never been a flat laces guy with my dunks.

I messaged a seller on eBay and asked if he is willing to sell the DS Carhartts he has on auction BIN via PP and he agreed. I asked him to send an invoice and he sent a money request. I asked him to send an actual invoice and he said he doesn't have a PC. Nothing seemed suspicious about the account or his other items listed. What would you do? Pass?
arent money requests for "goods and services" to buyers covered as well?  as long as theyre not straight up money to friends or fam, pp errs on the side of the recipient.  someone correct me if wrong. 

arent money requests for "goods and services" to buyers covered as well?  as long as theyre not straight up money to friends or fam, pp errs on the side of the recipient.  someone correct me if wrong. 

No, you're right, as far as I know. I was just being cautious. He ended up sending me an invoice, he just had to access PP through his browser to set it up.

Ok, was thinking something was broken

Wife told me I should rebuild the closet so that there is one whole wall of just shoes (it's about 1/2 right now)
She has moved into her new closet/lounge and I'm struggling with what to do with the entire master closet..
I can't decide how to build the other side....

Back
Top Bottom