2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How neat do you let your nesters get?
Since I'd been so lazy I think I have worn these daily for 6 months or so (and were heavy in the rotation since release)
Why can't they make all the pairs like this.... I'm tempted to clean these up just to see how good they can look after me not caring about them at all (got 3-4 pairs on deck I think)
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...1-43CF-83FB-5D8BA8807CE0_zpsiugdpt7a.jpg.html

PS I'll be wearing these until there are holes everywhere OR they just smell so bad I can't deal

I haven't beat a shoe this bad since middle school getting some nostalgia [emoji]128514[/emoji]

How neat do you let your nesters get?
Since I'd been so lazy I think I have worn these daily for 6 months or so (and were heavy in the rotation since release)
Why can't they make all the pairs like this.... I'm tempted to clean these up just to see how good they can look after me not caring about them at all (got 3-4 pairs on deck I think)
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...1-43CF-83FB-5D8BA8807CE0_zpsiugdpt7a.jpg.html

PS I'll be wearing these until there are holes everywhere OR they just smell so bad I can't deal
My SOMP, the same like your Quartersnacks, im not cleaning them anymore, 

Agreed hoping the Pink Box and the Silver Box SB Release will have great materials

Happy Friday!

If Nike makes the ishod wair model the official low top of the sb brand , I'm gonna have to stick to highs . The IW just doesn't feel right on foot . Lets go on strike smh

^^^ They did. Look at the heel area. They don't mention IW anymore because they're all IWs
that really blows man , the least they could have done is go all out on the box series dunks before giving up on the stuffed model. I got the orange box lows and they're nice but just not quite what I'd expect for the concept smh, they didn't even get the ******* box right. For the love of god, it's a shoebox, they couldn't even get that right :'( . I hope the rest of the box series is better, let's keep eachother posted on those .

I was actually at Burlington cost factory again today and I peeped a pair of the red IW's in my size for $35 , I tried them on and they just felt like **** to be completely honest. The lack of padding makes it feel weird to me . I'd literally only buy them to skate to death because that's all its good for . I guess that was their intention anyway.If anyone in this thread is a mole for Nike , tell them to get their **** together . please.

Back
Top Bottom