2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

looks like I'm about to save a whole lot of money , because I won't be buying any of this new ******** . Its ridiculous. I'm limiting myself to quickstrikes and solely quickstrikes .

Just buy older SBs dude.. deals are out there

Honest to God my first Nike since 1996/8! Wish they came with orange l

The quality is ok some sloppy execution and glue mistakes. Im happy with them, great kicks, love the story behind em, for fall colors.

lol no problem man . do you know when those pink box lows are dropping ? And what kind of material they're made of ?

Should come in chronological order.. silver next, pink, etc.. Pink boxes should be same leather as orange boxes.

No solid release date on any of these drops as pre-usual, and anything could change I suppose, but that's what I've been told.

If there are pictures of the black box, someone has seen the iron highs. I'm impatiently waiting.

It's so weird how Nike decided to take half of the Box Pack and make them pretty solid interpretations of a shoe from that era plus the box they came in, then the other two are just straight up based on the box.

Nike SB has no direction anymore, it's becoming sad to sit back and watch this

their clothes are really the only thing I've bought in over a year

oh well 12/1 Sea Crystals will get me to purchase

Wow what happened to dunks [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] the bigfoots were [emoji]128526[/emoji] But everything else is terrible

Back
Top Bottom