2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In other news, rocked the SPoT Cigars today. God I love this pair/concept!
repped. cigars are so nice, man.
only pair i got scammed on ever. never received a shipment, although payed immediately per bank transfer after making the deal. local 2nd hand seller site (like craigslist), no buyer protection, no paypal. seller dissapeared, got banned from site.
stings a little bit every time i see them on here. but lesson learned, i guess.

Grails acquired!
After 12 long years the very shoe that got me into this whole thing.

Got em on eBay the other day for 144 + 20 shipping. Very very minimal creasing on the toe....and that's it. No stains or loose stitches or anything really.

Grails acquired!
After 12 long years the very shoe that got me into this whole thing.

Got em on eBay the other day for 144 + 20 shipping. Very very minimal creasing on the toe....and that's it. No stains or loose stitches or anything really.

Congrats. It's a great feeling to cross one off the list

I need a pair or two of the Moto helmets/sparkles in 11.5 or 12 for a project I'm wanting to do
Don't have to be DS but have to be very decent looking
Cheap is good... don't care about laces or box
Reps for pointing in right direction

Woke up to the Vapors I won for the starting bid of $49.99. As clean as pictured, and I hoped.
Such great color blocking. These are my go-to dunks when I can't decide what else to wear, definitely one of my favorites. 

Nice pickups guys.. on the hunt for Jedis myself, really been enjoying that hunt recently as it lead me to barfs.. keep an eye on sole supremacy's eBay auctions too

i passed on the pink boxes on RD thinking they would end up on sale/outlets

is my only hope ebay prices now?

I think pink boxes will go down. Not enough hype for people to pay much over retail for, just enough to sell out. Personally I'm gonna wait to pick up a used pair down the line.

I think pink boxes will go down. Not enough hype for people to pay much over retail for, just enough to sell out. Personally I'm gonna wait to pick up a used pair down the line.

I wonder how a used pair will look like. 3M doesn't look too good over time.

I know I asked in here before and got no answer, but does anyone know why they took Ishod's name off the dunk lows?

Those grinch's are ridiculous, but I love them, they are so over the top. Would definitely buy if nike released something like that.
laugh.gif

Thanks fellas. Been wanting a pair for a long time couldn't beat the price/condition.

White laces are def the way to go for those santas.

Also - Can anyone comment on sizing of the dunk low 1 piece lasers from 06? TTS?

Back
Top Bottom