2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OK so TRD releases will only be sold through shops.... and some shops can sell online so basically it's just not on NDC?
I can't imagine Premier/SPOT/Black Sheep/Atlas/ETC getting stuck with trying to move their normal allotment without the help of their online stores

OK so TRD releases will only be sold through shops.... and some shops can sell online so basically it's just not on NDC?
I can't imagine Premier/SPOT/Black Sheep/Atlas/ETC getting stuck with trying to move their normal allotment without the help of their online stores

My understanding is that the TRD QS releases will be available in store only, and even shops with online accounts won't sell them online.

Hope everyone had a great New Years. Ended off 2016 right by receiving this last mail call on NYE. The final pair of my "must-have" list.

2017 Resolution: Attempt to quit purchasing dunks
laugh.gif

That price for those SOMPS [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Anyone else think the box's should change up with the new tooling? teal should be retired with fat tongue GRs but then again maby that would just be to much change at once lol

My Top 3:

1) Pink Box

2) Black / Gum Sole

3) Gasparillas

To each his own i guess :D 

By the way great photo @Dcypoe81, do you happen to have any of the same from previous years ?

Last edited:
My Top 3:

1) Pink Box (3M upper is awesome)

2) Gray Box (Suede is so nice)

3) Bigfoot (love'd the idea wish I didn't sleep on them)

Separate top 3 list since I assume few people like the IW Dunks

1) Black and Gum (Classic color, brought me back to when I used to skate, picked up two pairs but wish I got the highs as well)

2) Sea Crystals (Great color, nod to a classic, had to pick it up)

3) University Red (red is my favorite color) 

Regurgitated from before but order may be diff:

1. Black Boxes
2. TriColors
3. Sasquatch/Bigfoot

Still need Sea Crystals and Silver Boxes but that's it from 2016

1. Sasquatch

2. Pink box

3. Wawfuls (come at me bro)

Number one should be the Box series as a whole, it was an exciting time.... It's been forever since there had been a release people where all excited about that far out

Back
Top Bottom