2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2016 was super dry for dunk sbs if that's all of em in that pic

didn't buy any this year I believe

the camo lows and the grey box highs are cool tho

Terrible yr for dunks..I copped one pair..

Top 3:
1. Hizzemp..very clean color way and construction..dope tongues as well
2. Ishod Wairs..black/gum pair..will be scooping a couple of these up eventually..classic look..cannot go wrong with these
3. I guess if I have to pick id say the grey box

The homegrown and the hendrix's were also very nice..but above would be my top 3

Edit -sea crystals weren't bad either..yeah I kno I have IWs..but that's the state of SBs right now

Last edited:
1. Homegrown
2. "Grey" box
3. Sasquatch

I did not buy one dunk that came out this year.
Bought some older stuff. And really slowed down on buying shoes.

I have not purchased a new SB since dls lows.
I just don't f with the bad qc and cruddy materials.
They do all right with the og 1s these days.

hello i was just wondering how does the Nike Dunk Retro fit? is it the same as Jordan 1 retro OG? so if im wearing og ones in 8,5US i should do the same with Retro Dunks? or what do you recommend please.. sorry for interrupting have a nice day.

hello i was just wondering how does the Nike Dunk Retro fit? is it the same as Jordan 1 retro OG? so if im wearing og ones in 8,5US i should do the same with Retro Dunks? or what do you recommend please.. sorry for interrupting have a nice day.

True to Size

Idc im in on the Black Sheeps as long as i can get the lace locks & special box with them lol. If not then ill wait til a discount

Top SBs of 16
1) Homegrown
2) BMW IW
3) Black Box/Orange Box

I thought it was a bad year for SB. The box series helped end 16 on a good note.

Even though the lumberjacks released in late 2015, I copped em in 2016 so I'll put em on my list:

1. Lumberjacks

2. Black Boxes

3. That's all I copped in 2016 but if I had to choose one more: Homegrowns

Thanks for the pic @Dcypoe81
nthat.gif

Those pics from Black Sheep definitely make them look nice. Swoosh teeth look way better on the website pair as well...

1) Sasquatch
2) pink box
3) lumber jack

Only bought one pair this year(Sasquatch). Prob got a dozen or so last year. I think this was a good year for SB heads to explore other shoes. Was able to collect my uptempos with the lack of great dunks released.

Top 3 for me

1. Homegrowns (unreal quality)

2. Pink Box (pure creativity went into those)

3. Waffle (very underrated shoe imo)

all in all it was a okay year for Nike Sb,

hoping for more retro's in 2017. 

Back
Top Bottom