2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Very clean shoe. I'm loving that nappy schwade. The white tongue on grey is giving me a Pee Wee dunk high vibe. Black sheep never disappoints on packaging that's for dam sure.

I'm not a fan of the homegrowns
The materials may be nice but I can't deal with the colorway
I don't like timberlands or boots in general and that is all I see when looking at them

Though if I had a chance to get them with the in store packaging I would have done so

That's cuz your from the dirty south dude lol. Up north it's a better cold weather look.

Can not wait to get these. Will not make the pink box mistake and wait for a diso
mean.gif

Will be the first SB purchase this year since the Starbucks got pulled from NDC before the disco. Still needs those in an 11/115 and 4/4.5 if anyone has a lead.

I am however not feeling flat laces, not sure if SBs returned to that. Gonna pull the purp joints off my SH2s and put them on the Black Boxes.
Theres a pair of Starbucks in an 11.5 on the bay for a good price, shoot him an offer maybe... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nike-Du...6f8d1a9&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=2&sd=131994646475

I just see a chairman bao dunk with a different sole/tongue tag...

it's simple and clean though like others are stating...but e z pass...

They are alright, but nothing special that hasn't been seen before. it would have been kind of cool if somehow the teeth were exposed over time on the front toe like old army plane graphic style. 

To me they are just a lighter shade of the baohaus dunks with the black/red treatment.

The on foot pic is nice though can't lie

wow just discovered the quartersnacks dunk lows... look really nie with a lot of attention to detail. Might have to get a pair soon.

The lace job on that pic looks terrible. Every time I see people wear shoes that way it reminds me of little kids that don't lace their shoes up. It just looks sloppy IMO. 

Does it seem weird to anyone else that these drop in 5 days and we don't know the price of the ISO bundle yet?

Also, why are no shops advertising these?

Does it seem weird to anyone else that these drop in 5 days and we don't know the price of the ISO bundle yet?

though I am not copping this dunk, this seems very weird. Even more weird not to see at least one pair on ebay for a ridiculous price at this time.

Last edited:

Hahaha, i was just thinking this today when i saw the teasers (i havent been following sb too much, last pair i bought was the sea crystal IWs).  Anyway, my mind was wandering and i decided the info is so scarce because they are trying to come up with a reason these infringe on a copyright so they can increase the hype on what i consider to be an average collab.  

Taking the "collab" aspect out of the equation and looking at them as is (face value), they're not bad at all. Hype is a gift and a curse. Expectations based on hype are very rarely met, and will usually result in disappointment.

Case in point: The original Yeezy Boost 750 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I think these (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing) came out proper...

Back
Top Bottom