2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This pic right here makes them look so dope

The on foot photos look great. I am still in on a pair.

I am sure many who were bashing the shoe are thinking different now....

here come the haters out of the woodworks now. called it. Say it again, black sheep are dope as hell. people complaing about creativity and here is some creative **** and everyone wants to bash them. clean color way. the black with red outsole is nice touch to the white upper. hope to get the whole package

here come the haters out of the woodworks now. called it. Say it again, black sheep are dope as hell. people complaing about creativity and here is some creative **** and everyone wants to bash them. clean color way. the black with red outsole is nice touch to the white upper. hope to get the whole package

You work there? You're taking it personally. The shoe is wack.

Coolcool hit the nail on the head. The shoes look good, but it's disappointing for a collaboration with such a great theme IMO.

Last edited:
I'll agree the colorway is nice.... perhaps Nike put too many restrictions on the available materials?
Maybe they just wanted to be low key
The swoosh teeth are straight disappointing
Would have been great to at least see wolf fur (ponyhair) on the inside or something

If not for the packaging I'd be grabbing on the low,....... actually I'll prob do both

I wonder how many special packages will be available
Hoping it's Atlas ISO numbers

Come on guys. Some of you need to stop being haters. You will bow down to a black and white shoe but when a theme that has a pretty cool idea around it come out it sucks? It's easy to sit there and say they could have done this and they could have done that. I'm gonna buy 2 pairs because I like em that much. And I like the homegrowns just as much so I guess I work there too lol

Anyone spoke with the guys at BS about a drop time? Hopefully people hit Tactics/Premier/etc and this release isn't too hot for the store exclusive packaging. I think I'll be feeling black laces with these, the wife might give me the look if I walk around with blood spattered laces and fangs on feet

I understand both sides. They are clean. But the packaging was a better execution of the theme imo. After @rapcoz2134 sent me the side by side of the Baohaus and Steel Reserve, that's all I see when I look at them. They're cool but I doubt I'll pay retail.

Come on guys. Some of you need to stop being haters. You will bow down to a black and white shoe but when a theme that has a pretty cool idea around it come out it sucks? It's easy to sit there and say they could have done this and they could have done that. I'm gonna buy 2 pairs because I like em that much. And I like the homegrowns just as much so I guess I work there too lol
blasphemy... Homegrowns are way better then both the BS collabs combined

either go all out or keep it simple, the cheesy teeth swoosh kills it... the box once again takes the spotlight. the shoe doesnt say collab, it screams GR.

Last edited:
blasphemy... Homegrowns are way better then both the BS collabs combined

either go all out or keep it simple, the cheesy teeth swoosh kills it... the box once again takes the spotlight. the shoe doesnt say collab, it screams GR.

I will agree that the teeth AR a little cheesy but the fact that they allow you to decide if you want to show them or not makes it better

I'm not a fan of the homegrowns
The materials may be nice but I can't deal with the colorway
I don't like timberlands or boots in general and that is all I see when looking at them

Though if I had a chance to get them with the in store packaging I would have done so

Back
Top Bottom