2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222370840253

Told you not to look

You did. But by saying "don't look," I had to look. The fact that a shoe that's releasing generally in less than a week and priced at $110, is going for $400 just seems so wild. And I like all the extras and the box and stuff just as much as the next guy. But considering that outside of the box and some of the stuff, the laces and dubraes are releasing separately to an extent...Wow.

Feeling nostalgic for the day. Takes me back to calling my local shop every day that Summer to ask if they got them in. The ONE day I don't call and they get them.

Was finally able to cop, 11 years later :rofl:

Don't look at the sold listings
Yeah the screen cap I posted is of sold listings...I can't believe these are hitting for upwards of $400. Anyone gonna try to finesse their pair to LMs!
I have a hare time believing these are really going to continue to move for that much. I totally understand that you'll get over on a couple of folks because there's always some beast that will pay whatever but how many really will go for that? Even the special laces and stuff that came with the ISO are releasing again by themselves. Also, isn't there a trick that some resellers pull where they have like 2 Ebay accounts and purchase their own stuff through one and relist it again to drive up prices?

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm waiting to see myself. They could be talking about the Reece Forbes though. I think we've talked about the possibility of them adding more sneakers to the box series, I think they should do that as well.  

He's definitely not talking about the he Forbes. I gotta be honest, he told me what it was last week, and I truly cannot remember lol. I only remember it's not the Forbes because he mentioned those on top of the others.

Peace,
J

He's definitely not talking about the he Forbes. I gotta be honest, he told me what it was last week, and I truly cannot remember lol. I only remember it's not the Forbes because he mentioned those on top of the others.

Peace,
J

Ginkgo biloba, please

Peace,
J
Lol, c'mon man! You gotta remember stuff like that J, lol. No sweat my friend, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is. I really am going to sit back this year and let SB surprise me. We've talked about how they're changing things up this year and I'm excited to see what comes out of some of those changes.  

I want to say back when I first joined NT in like 2003, every big SB released got a new thread and there was a GR dunk thread.
But maybe I'm wrong. I've drank a lot of beer in that time span.

Aint gonna lie ive been trying still but not stoopin to hypebeast level lol hopefully after a week or two the size 12 boxes will come back down to obtainable levels. I would really like to stare down that wolf when i open my closet haha

I want to say back when I first joined NT in like 2003, every big SB released got a new thread and there was a GR dunk thread.
But maybe I'm wrong. I've drank a lot of beer in that time span.

Without a doubt. Nearly every SB release was a big deal. I'm sorry to everyone who couldn't get an ISO today but I have to say it was exciting seeing the madness back if just for one weekend.. hope it stays away though I've enjoyed grabbing some gems from years past for great deals recently as I know a lot of y'all have too

Reallyyyyy wanna throw those bloody laces on my Wolf Greys when they come in. As the great The Game once said "Wolf Grey Jordans, use his intestines for the strings" and theyre the closest we have to intestine laces 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom