2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking back now, what was the last pair that was hyped up to the maximum? Tiff highs?

Eh I feel like we have to go back further than that. As far as a well executed package deal, I think the gasparillas were knocked out of the park. Further I still look to the Blue Lobster release.. I didn't get the Concepts ISO packaging but was happy just to get them period

So what's next, Olive highs and Forbes? I've only been into SB for a year now but I really like the suede ones.

Yea i think so. The hype for the Skunks took me by surprise years ago too. Always thought they were tough but now them prices is way too wild lol
bruh I just did some looking online for skunks in my size online and this auction blew me away

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...589623?hash=item3f6a9ca1f7:g:o00AAOSwFe5X0d0Y

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? 
roll.gif

So what's next, Olive highs and Forbes? I've only been into SB for a year now but I really like the suede ones.

Study the history of the brand, go hunting on eBay for years' past releases. You'll feel more fulfilled going back to those years

laugh.gif
yea i know. They go for ALOT nowadays. I seen them in person on the boardwalk in Wildwood a couple years ago but with the purple laces on & they looked soo crazy
Oh they're fresh 100p, I just have nowhere near that type of money to throw on resale priced kicks

Oh they're fresh 100p, I just have nowhere near that type of money to throw on resale priced kicks

I have a rule with that...never throw money that could get you a car at sneakers or clothes lol

You can cop a cheap Civic for that much money dammit haha

So I'm wondering if these crazy prices for the ISO BS will cause the GRs to sell out quick by people that are not in the know......

I'll stop by my local on Monday and see if they have been getting calls

Also curious how many , if any, ISO packs were sent to other shops

The ones I'd seen previously were onesies sent as gifts to friendly shops

I think the bloody laces on the vorhees would look great too. Might be picking up laces from the restock. Now just to find a pair of Jason's for a decent price.

Thinking back now, what was the last pair that was hyped up to the maximum? Tiff highs?

YOTH Dunk Highs is up there. They were hyped.

Yep I remember YOTHs being hyped a bit all red sneakers always get attention. The SOMPs caused a bit of ruckus too because of how they were released.
Tiff Highs were one of the hardest Dunks for me to get RD. My wife and I were "In Line" on Nikes site for like 3 hours that day. But we both got through eventually.

Last edited:
I missed on the SOMPs and was pissed. Refused to pay on eBay. Went with Scotty Cranmer limited Sk8 highs and love em. #standwithscotty

I think you guys are crazy thinking iso will be under 200, but 2-250 seems likely. I dont ever see gasparilla iso for under 250 in a 9... I seriously doubt there will be any difficulty getting the grs though

Still trying to get a pair of slayers bummed I passed on a decent price with the blood bag to get some resn dunks for the low, now I can't find them with the bb anywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom