2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was in a meeting when they dropped on SNKRS. 
mean.gif

Sidenote, any shops in the DC/Fairfax area that may have these?

Last edited:
i got a 9.5 US from flatspot, i wear a 10. Should I try to swap/sell, or think they will fit? :/ forgot about this drop today

well they are sold out on SNKRS in grown man sizes.
No they`re not. They only do that so people flock to the smaller skate shops that are selling them online so they can sell out. Once some of their stock goes or the afternoon hits, big sizes will be back up.

Got the Black Sheeps for $93 thanks to a 10% promo code with Nike & 10% cash on Ebates. Also if anybody cares the free 2 day shipping promo Nike is offering via the NIKE+ app is only for that app and not SNKRS, but because it wasn't expressed clearly they rep I chatted with gave me a pass. Therefore, if anybody is interested you can go that route of chatting up a rep to get that.

Got the Black Sheeps for $93 thanks to a 10% promo code with Nike & 10% cash on Ebates. Also if anybody cares the free 2 day shipping promo Nike is offering via the NIKE+ app is only for that app and not SNKRS, but because it wasn't expressed clearly they rep I chatted with gave me a pass. Therefore, if anybody is interested you can go that route of chatting up a rep to get that.
Whats funny about that promotion is that because im so close to memphis, Regular UPS gets to me at the same time, IF NOT earlier because the UPS man takes the same exact route everyday and comes in the morning between 8-9 faithfully. Fed ex just comes whenever the fudge they feel like it, lol.

So I bought the BS on my SNKRS Android phone app and my default payment method was Paypal... switched it to my debit card on file during the checkout and even had to put the CVV 3 digit code in before clicking "order confirmed"...STILL went through paypal. It cleared but that's just messed up.

Called and got a discount code.

So I bought the BS on my SNKRS Android phone app and my default payment method was Paypal... switched it to my debit card on file during the checkout and even had to put the CVV 3 digit code in before clicking "order confirmed"...STILL went through paypal. It cleared but that's just messed up.

Called and got a discount code.

Cool story bro... And why do we care about that[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Guys a size 12 should appear back on SNKRS, cancelled my order when I got through on SPOT.. they posted the special box on their launch link so I'm hopeful I made a good call there

Guys a size 12 should appear back on SNKRS, cancelled my order when I got through on SPOT.. they posted the special box on their launch link so I'm hopeful I made a good call there

From what it sounds like is that the care pack only had a few of the special boxes, so good luck

Back
Top Bottom