2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trying to spread the word that SNKRS has a bug... and that you can get a discount code for this happening. Just trying to help the board out, my bad. I forgot to post a screenshot of "GOT IT"

Sorry to disappoint but we don't do that in here, you can go back to your NMD forum for that

Trying to spread the word that SNKRS has a bug... and that you can get a discount code for this happening. Just trying to help the board out, my bad. I forgot to post a screenshot of "GOT IT"
Why use paypal when you have a debit card?? That is redundant.

Guys a size 12 should appear back on SNKRS, cancelled my order when I got through on SPOT.. they posted the special box on their launch link so I'm hopeful I made a good call there
Special box is in-store only that's what spot told me yesterday

Paypal *Credit*
" switched it to my debit card on file during the checkout and even had to put the CVV 3 digit code in before clicking "order confirmed" "

Here's the Response back from The Forest Lab:

Let us know which ones you want and we can print some for you. Thanks for the love!

On Dec 4, 2016, at 10:03 AM, AT Kicks via Big Cartel wrote:

What's up guys! I met you guys a few years back at the DXC Las Vegas. You guys hooked me up with the Nike SB Box Series Tees.

I Love Them, and still get compliments on them!

Any chance that since Nike SB was releasing Their Box Series that you guys will do any Retros or Re-prints of these Iconic Tees?

Or, maybe create a new line or design, for us SB Heads?

Let me know.

I look forward to hearing back from you guys!

Sent from your contact form at http://store.theforestlab.com/contact.

I would say email them and let them know which Box Series Color you are looking for...

Remember, they only created the First Four SB Boxes Tees.

2016 Box Series

port spam to Big Cartel support.

They have put some of these back on the site
Apparently there have been several requests

Back
Top Bottom