2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are there more than one size 7.5 yellow lobsters?

Also if I won them I would have sold or traded them
Too much $ in one shoe
I would have tried to get some grails, like the quartersnacks pop up pack

Or the ishod wair BMW.
lol :D .. it'll never stop, will it?

but seriously, maybe the seller thought now would be the right time to put em up for sale to take advantage of the buzz created by the raffle..

Last edited:

IDK what people see in any of the Lobster dunks. 
I think you have to see them in person to appreciate them. I wasn't a big fan of the originals until I saw them in person. The blue ones are definitely the better of the three though and it's probably the "easiest" to like. But hey, different strokes for different folks, right? 

Too much $ in one shoe
Only a couple mortgage payments [emoji]128523[/emoji] but like I said I actually like them a lot and I don't think I would ever get them unless I won the lotto or given to me. That's what I was wondering tho, are there doubles of certain sizes because I thought they were limited to like 24 or some low *** number

Only a couple mortgage payments [emoji]128523[/emoji] but like I said I actually like them a lot and I don't think I would ever get them unless I won the lotto or given to me. That's what I was wondering tho, are there doubles of certain sizes because I thought they were limited to like 24 or some low *** number
I thought it was around 36 pairs, so there could be 3 size runs but I'm not sure how F and F pairs work... do they ask you for sizes or do they just make a certain run
The yellow lobs are just pure ugly to me
Blue is best followed closely by red.... way more shoes I prefer to have than those

Here's a question.... when did SB expand the size run to 4-15?
Was it 2013 or 2014? Maybe earlier?
I'm guessing the size run was 7-13 before that

Wonder what made them add sizes? Has anyone ever seen somebody rocking size 15?

Here's a question.... when did SB expand the size run to 4-15?
Was it 2013 or 2014? Maybe earlier?
I'm guessing the size run was 7-13 before that

Wonder what made them add sizes? Has anyone ever seen somebody rocking size 15?

I can't remember exactly the size range they had, but some of the 2nd series (Flashes, Lodens, Sharks) orange box SBs came in a few of the smaller sizes. Then there were the Pink and Blue hemps and rayguns that came in toddlers.

I went all the way up with the swoosh

Hmmmm all the way up looks nice too. Imma just keep mines as is tho. Blk & red striped laces >>>>>>

Im saving my blood splatter ones for the Voorhees dunks if i can ever find em again smh lol

Too much $ in one shoe

I woulda sold them too man... if they were my size i dont think i woulda ever unDS em so i woulda sold em and bought stuff i was actually gonna wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom