2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure how I feel about the possibility of the raffle winners selling those pairs...

Seems like a kind of scumbag move to sell...At the same time, the odds on getting a pair that are in your actual size is somewhere between slim and none...I actually wear my shoes...Don't think id be able to just have them there to look at and not get completely pissed that I couldn't put the damn things on...

Damn that pic up there making me regret beating my Gold Box Venoms to hell. Outsoles were bald & color faded when i was done with them

Damn that pic up there making me regret beating my Gold Box Venoms to hell. Outsoles were bald & color faded when i was done with them
mine are kinda beat but they still get worn, they are def very soft and comfy still. like think back to the send help 1. the back of those shoes are so soft and most back then were. you could pretty much bend them back and forth. dunk highs now are really stiff. 

mine are kinda beat but they still get worn, they are def very soft and comfy still. like think back to the send help 1. the back of those shoes are so soft and most back then were. you could pretty much bend them back and forth. dunk highs now are really stiff. 

Yea at the time they were the most comfy sneakers id ever had lol. Was playing basketball in mines & everything lmao. Wish SBs still felt like that

My first pair was beat up also...daily wears...skate...hoop...etc.  2nd pair pictured above.  I agree - one of the most comfortable pairs...

#NoRepeats

One of the many shoes I sold back in the day, that I bought again for about 1/3 of the price I sold them for.

BGP to my sone terrorizing our dog [emoji]128054[/emoji]

FLAMES

Repped

**the neptunes are too dope (so underrated)..Repped as well

Last edited:
hope it's not a thin tongue, but from that pic it looks like they are
mean.gif

hope i'm wrong though...some cool concepts in there...number 7 and 10 are my favorites...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom