2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like Overload might be getting a collab?

10 & 11

I'd sell the Yellow Lobs from Atlas if I couldn't fit them. Would do me no good in a closet. I wouldn't blame the guy if he did sell them.

2015(?) Valentines the other day to run errands

And speaking of Atlas, busted out my pair just to take a peek at them today and forgot how awful the QC was. Glue stains, wavy leather on the sides and toebox, white marks on the midsole, smudges on the suede. I do plan on wearing them eventually so it doesn't matter, but so many all black dunks/sneakers to go through.

I think they could have come harder, but the box and accessories along with the theme were cool.

Last edited:
I'd sell the Yellow Lobs from Atlas if I couldn't fit them. Would do me no good in a closet. I wouldn't blame the guy if he did sell them.

2015(?) Valentines the other day to run errands

And speaking of Atlas, busted out my pair just to take a peek at them today and forgot how awful the QC was. Glue stains, wavy leather on the sides and toebox, white marks on the midsole, smudges on the suede. I do plan on wearing them eventually so it doesn't matter, but so many all black dunks/sneakers to go through.

I think they could have come harder, but the box and accessories along with the theme were cool.
Yeah man, I camped all night and was so disappointed. Sold them for a huge loss.

Yeah man, I camped all night and was so disappointed. Sold them for a huge loss.

I copped online but picked them up at the store that weekend. I feel like they picked out the worst pair for my troubles :lol: . But yeah, execution was lacking. Even better suede would have made a huge difference.

Last edited:
I copped online but picked them up at the store that weekend. I feel like they picked out the worst pair for my troubles :lol: . But yeah, execution was lacking. Even better suede would have made a huge difference.

I should have looked at them before paying, but yeah man they were butt.

Back
Top Bottom