2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sbs, but Nike just released a lot of dunks for spring. Suede looks decent on em

filtered pic is tricky lol
nerd.gif

I like the bottom pair

What's with the white midsole white outsole
Those would have been much better with either colormatched outsoles or at least black

Something about white/white that messes shoes up for me

What's with the white midsole white outsole
Those would have been much better with either colormatched outsoles or at least black

Something about white/white that messes shoes up for me

Nike started this mess with those Jordan 1 Pinnacles, and haven't let up since. It's driving me crazy! This has killed so many nice releases lately. Like you said, a colormatch or even gum sole would've put these WAY at the top of the must cop lost. As of now, meh. It'll be wait to see em in person, and see how low they drop.

Peace,
J

Never thought I would find Money Cats for a good price. Found a deal on ebay that came out to $126 shipped. Pretty decent deal or should I have held out for lower? 

Last edited:
Gum soles on all of those would've been crack. I don't mind the look of the all white soles on highs, but it looks too chunky on lows. Plus they're dirty the second you step outside in em. 

Gum soles on all of those would've been crack. I don't mind the look of the all white soles on highs, but it looks too chunky on lows. Plus they're dirty the second you step outside in em. 
agree with this statement, thought the same thing. the gum bottom pack.

The dirt part is my biggest issue with it too.

Peace,
J

I really don't do many non SB dunks but those are some good color ways/ photoshops. If these pairs can be had at a really cheap price I may just reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom