2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's going on NT!
Haven't posted in a while.....
Atmos for today, thanks to whoever spotted the baby dunks in Ontario. Got a pair for my little one. Patiently waiting for the next low to high release.

wicho wicho I'm jelly man my son is due in a couple weeks and I didn't even know they made baby dunks. I've been focused on getting his room right etc l. Just ordered a couple of custom marvel posters for him, but gotta get the sneaker game right once I feel like he's not growing outta **** overnight.

Also waiting on the next low to high release. I remember rumors of a skunk low. Not ideal but it has my attention.

wicho wicho I'm jelly man my son is due in a couple weeks and I didn't even know they made baby dunks. I've been focused on getting his room right etc l. Just ordered a couple of custom marvel posters for him, but gotta get the sneaker game right once I feel like he's not growing outta **** overnight.

Also waiting on the next low to high release. I remember rumors of a skunk low. Not ideal but it has my attention.

Congrats!!! @sneakaprince, Ontario mills Nike outlet had a bunch of sizes available. I think they were $30. I'll pm you the style code later today.

I'm glad the wife won't be home until late tomorrow

kind of a perfect storm of packages showing up all at the same time

Think I've got like 7 things arriving

One is for her, but it'll be easier if she isn't there when they get dropped off

Nothing really awesome, just some doubles of QS and Pink box and the santa suit that I kinda wanted before christmas but wasn't willing to pay more than $60

Back
Top Bottom