2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm glad the wife won't be home until late tomorrow
kind of a perfect storm of packages showing up all at the same time
Think I've got like 7 things arriving
One is for her, but it'll be easier if she isn't there when they get dropped off
Nothing really awesome, just some doubles of QS and Pink box and the santa suit that I kinda wanted before christmas but wasn't willing to pay more than $60

Hahah i have the same issues .. but i have boxes got to my moms house not my house lol

It's not a big deal for one box to show up

but 7 at the same time?

All things ordered at different times

I used to send things to work, but too many boxes got crushed or left outside in the rain (over the weekend)..... and a painting that I bought got torn after they failed to deliver two days in a row

I don't trust any of those people to handle my stuff, I like my UPS guy and USPS people.... they all seem to care

And again she really doesn't care since it isn't hurting us.... but the ridicule of buying things I don't need like an old lady that watches HSN or something

And actually if I would stop looking at eBay and here so often I might be able to save some money

It's just a box bro.

:stoneface:

It's not a big deal for one box to show up

but 7 at the same time?

All things ordered at different times

I used to send things to work, but too many boxes got crushed or left outside in the rain (over the weekend)..... and a painting that I bought got torn after they failed to deliver two days in a row

I don't trust any of those people to handle my stuff, I like my UPS guy and USPS people.... they all seem to care

And again she really doesn't care since it isn't hurting us.... but the ridicule of buying things I don't need like an old lady that watches HSN or something

And actually if I would stop looking at eBay and here so often I might be able to save some money
You know what they say about dudes who hang out in barber shops

Last edited:
Sup guys been busy the last few days catching up to the thread now, I see someone in here bought the money cat lows i had for sale. Enjoy 'em man!

That was me, thanks brother! Man small world, and I will definitely put those babies to good use. If you have either of the two in my sig for a steal let me know 
wink.gif

Can some one legit check these .. got these on ebay and in then pics they look good but when i got them in they were fake as hell. I got a case going in right now on ebay to get my cash back ! Can yeah fam just comment and let the guy know how fake they r. He is really trying to play me and refuses to give me my cash back.. smh

http://niketalk.com/t/661049/legit-check-on-rayguns

Last edited:
Can some one legit check these .. got these on ebay and in then pics they look good but when i got them in they were fake as hell. I got a case going in right now on ebay to get my cash back ! Can yeah fam just comment and let the guy know how fake they r. He is really trying to play me and refuses to give me my cash back.. smh

http://niketalk.com/t/661049/legit-check-on-rayguns

Why do you deal in such beat up footwear?
Seems like you are always the one posting up junky pairs that you got cheap
Duh you got them cheap
Am I missing something? Or am I confusing you with somebody else

^They are fake. Stitching on the tongue tag, alien are off. Idk why you would pay for a pair of beat shoes any way, who cares if there real or fake.

Back
Top Bottom