2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic but someone may know.. if you put an offer on GOAT does it notify the seller who has the listing for that size?

Off topic but someone may know.. if you put an offer on GOAT does it notify the seller who has the listing for that size?

It should send a push notification. And they can see the offer in the app when looking at that particular shoe they're selling that you offered on

Last edited:
It should send a push notification. And they can see the offer in the app when looking at that particular shoe they're selling that you offered on

That's what I figured. I just don't want to put an offer and the seller have no idea. I figured it'd let them know, but wasn't certain.

How close are you to the asking price for that size? the seller may get a " Your asking price is within 10% of the highest offer" notification

I have listed shoes on there and never been notified of offers. Just checked settings again after seeing previous post and couldn't find anything

And you know offers existed for the same size? I'm not doubting you just getting conflicting info

Speaking of WPF...

6_22_17dunkblog.jpg

https://thepremierstore.com/products/dunk-low

I haven't bought dunks since the Golden Era which was when I was in high school. 

I got a pair of wheats this year tho, and also some white dunk hightops with a clear gum sole. They both seem to be well made and quality. The white ones were only $54 at the Outlets 

I know what I'm wearing to Sneaker Summit next month

wife said no to making more because she had to deal with two other people and they ended up annoying her

That is a shirt they should have made back then

don't mind the wrinkles, she'd kill me if she knew I posted a wrinkled shirt pic

also did these to match my closet colors.... which also happened to match a pair of shoes

Still need the Quartersnacks pop up pack...... at this point I'll take it in any size

Last edited:

...the Vans ‘Half Cab’ was created by Vans in 1992 after the popular practice of pro and amateur skaters cutting their high cut Vans Caballeros ‘in-half’ creating their own low cut version of the shoe...

never seen it done to a dunk hi before
^^^^ Those cabs are some of the best sneakers of all time

quartersnacks felt nice to the touch, but wouldn't say were any more comfortable than other releases.  SOMPS are great though
I agree, once they changed the stiffness/hardness of the outsole the comfort for casual/lifestyle wear decreased. There isn't a material you can add to the outer of the shoe that will make the inside feel more comfortable. Don't get me wrong a broken in pair imo is "comfortable enough" but its just not as rubbery and flexible as it used to be....which sucks for people who have massive 200+ type rotations and sneakers get 2-3 wears a year, it'll be years before they break a pair in lol

so anticipating the arrival of the BTTF dunks i mentioned a few comments earlier i went back in the thread and was reading all the comments about them that were posted when they released and was wondering what all you guys' opinion is about them now two years later, especially regarding that seemingly unavoidable monster-crease in the toebox.
did you end up keeping them? how did they hold up with time?
thanks for any input.

I know what I'm wearing to Sneaker Summit next month
wife said no to making more because she had to deal with two other people and they ended up annoying her

That is a shirt they should have made back then
don't mind the wrinkles, she'd kill me if she knew I posted a wrinkled shirt pic

also did these to match my closet colors.... which also happened to match a pair of shoes

Still need the Quartersnacks pop up pack...... at this point I'll take it in any size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom