2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rayguns to get a haircut. Probably gonna unload these soon.
Repped here and in the WDYWT thread. Top 3 SB to me. Simple color blocking, quality leather, and an overall great looking shoe.

Still hunting for a 9.5 at a reasonable price. 

Repped here and in the WDYWT thread. Top 3 SB to me. Simple color blocking, quality leather, and an overall great looking shoe.
Still hunting for a 9.5 at a reasonable price. 
Yes definitely a great shoe. I remember getting them 13yrs ago in Amsterdam at Toms Skateshop. They were just sitting along with Huf and Shanghais.

anyone seeing the fuku dunks anywhere else online? need to secure a pair for a nike employee. lol

Last edited:
Newest Additiion: Gold Leaf E-cue
With it's Siblings...

Use the ar camera on the
How did you get that?

SNKRS app, go into the behind the scenes Momofuku post and click the spinning dunk gif. Then start up the camera in the SNKRS app via that and aim it at one of the pictures in the momofuku nike press release (it can be on your computer screen)

iOS only apparently bc I have no camera function on SNKRS on Droid.

How it Works
Make sure you have the most recent version of the SNKRS app for iOS.

Go into the Behind The Design post about the Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Momofuku" in the SNKRS feed.

Once inside the post, scroll down until you find the .gif of the hidden Dunk rotating above the background image.

Tap this .gif to open the camera via SNKRS.

Once the camera is open, find David Chang’s Fuku East Village menu online (hint, that’s it above). Or any of the special SNKRS posters inspired by the menu that are pasted up outside all Momofuku restaurants in the US.

Hover over the menu or poster with the camera and then tap to unlock it. The shoe will instantly pop up on your screen.

If there are still pairs available, the invitation to purchase the Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Momofuku" will appear in your SNKRS Feed and Inbox.

I finally got through. Be patient if it seems like you're stuck on the "Found 'Em" page.

Including some photos of the AR experience.

Sold out fellas. Wanted a second pair to keep DS and get signed but app gave me issues with my second Nike account. Does anyone run into issues like that when trying to double up on any kicks? I've tried in the past on other releases too but when I sign in on my second acct it always gives me an error.

I wanna paint the out sole on my pair black to rock though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom