2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

eyes.gif
at Nike SB being used as a testing ground on the 15th anniversary of the Dunk SB...That's the way it rolls though...

These will pop up later on in some other spots and will be far easier to get...No worries guys, everybody who want's them will get them...

They have to experiment with some release. This one seems as good as any that's not a massive Jordan release or something. 
I understand both of your points but I just don't get why it had to be SB. Like Veg posted, and literally took the words out my mouth, this is SBs 15th year anniversary. Why make SB the lab rats on their 15th year? You don't start jacking around with release details and trying new things when you can't even figure out how to keep loyal SB heads happy with your product to begin with. Go do this nonsense with a Air Max or a Lebron release. Have them scan Lebron's hairline to gain access to some crap he'll put out that will sit on shelves. I don't get this. They are really not capitalizing on their 15th year anniversary as I think they should, that's where their focus should be.

Last edited:
@John00 They did do that nonsense for all of the air max marketing stuff they did in March. Thousands and thousands of fans voted for the atmos am1 to return, they made it a quickstrike. The goal isn't to get everybody a product. It's to get everybody to want the product.

Last edited:
People brag about going thru the whole process then saying I didn't want them anyway. You must be bored.

No brag here homie...Sorry if it reads that way...

New launch procedure pops up and I'm working through the process...Whether im going after the shoe or not I will be going through the process...Makes things go a little easier when a pair I do want turns up...

If you wanted a pair and missed today you'll have another chance...

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false sellout by Nike...

I understand both of your points but I just don't get why it had to be SB. Like Veg posted, and literally took the words out my mouth, this is SBs 15th year anniversary. Why make SB the lab rats on their 15th year? You don't start jacking around with release details and trying new things when you can't even figure out how to keep loyal SB heads happy with your product to begin with. Go do this nonsense with a Air Max or a Lebron release. Have them scan Lebron's hairline to gain access to some crap he'll put out that will sit on shelves. I don't get this. They are really not capitalizing on their 15th year anniversary as I think they should, that's where their focus should be.
roll.gif
at scanning LeBron's hairline.

@John00 They did do that nonsense for all of the air max marketing stuff they did in March. Thousands and thousands of fans voted for the atmos am1 to return, they made it a quickstrike. The goal isn't to get everybody a product. It's to get everybody to want the product.
I hear what you're saying, but using AR on this release out of nowhere and the Air Max Day nonsense they pulled (I know people that are hardcore AM1 heads and they were livid.) isn't the same. The way I see it, folks aren't upset that they sold out or that they're possibly limited. That happens, there's fake sellouts on SNKRS from what I see, all the time. It's the jumping through the hoops that I don't understand. When those Atmos were released you knew they were a QS days before the release, if you did your homework. There were a few spots that got them and they were made available and you knew the rules of the game. This nonsense literally just pops up and then it doesn't even work correctly from people reporting in here. That's not how you should treat a release for SB at this point. I love respectfully debating SB with my SB sisters and brothers in here. You folks are the best! I'm super passionate about SB. But, I just can't get behind this stuff for people that had to deal with this today on SNKRS.

No brag here homie...Sorry if it reads that way...

New launch procedure pops up and I'm working through the process...Whether im going after the shoe or not I will be going through the process...Makes things go a little easier when a pair I do want turns up...

If you wanted a pair and missed today you'll have another chance...

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false sellout by Nike...
just out of curiousity, why are you and others saying there will be more chances to cop? what gives you that impression?

while I agree that this likely wasn't the smoothest release, I do think it made sense to use nike sb. it's a category with a smaller customer following at the moment, but it also creates a bit of energy outside the usual nike sb buyer.

just out of curiousity, why are you and others saying there will be more chances to cop? what gives you that impression?
I mean if you look on eBay, there are resellers that have a FSR for sale and with Nike, they tend to do a fake 'sellout' on all releases. We've all witnessed it.

I think they'll eventually trickle down to some shops to purchase at retail. I don't think there's a need to pay resell prices.

But if the SBs were this limited then, wow. 

Well said. 

SNKRS glitched on me and checked out on a size 7. I called and had it cancelled. Tried to swap it for an 11.5, but they said it was sold out. Oh well. I liked the design, would have been my first SB high in years (I think my last was the GR release of the CNCPTS x "When Pigs Fly). Hoping for a wider release, I'll keep my money in the meantime.

/rant.

Back
Top Bottom