2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty clean for 50 bux!

If you have it loading on the found em page after clicking get it now, just let your phone sit their and it will eventually load the access page to cop em.

glad to have not had to venture out today to grab extra pairs. hope everyone that wants em gets to eat.

not sure why some folks are being extra salty about these... 

K I'm in now. But when I get the camera part, it's just the spinning wheel after I click "get them now"

glad to have not had to venture out today to grab extra pairs. hope everyone that wants em gets to eat.

not sure why some folks are being extra salty about these... 

I'm not salty. I genuinely want them. The lack of information is frustrating. NikeNYC hasn't told people where they are releasing. Luckily my office is empty today and I can walk to NTNY. Too bad they don't have them and Mercer is the only place. Then, if you're an Android user, you can't get them because they're experimenting with new tech. People have to jump through hoops for a shoe they want.

I've tried like 7 times. Either I get the spinning wheel after I take the pic or I get the white bar after I try to get to the size page.

The procedure isn't working perfectly but it is def a dope concept. Much better than fighting with bots and makes all the purchases legit.

All you need to do is to get to the screen with the blank white bar, if it is spinning in camera mode then I would just restart the app. Just sit and wait and you'll get directed to a new screen.

Got through easily enough...Not really digging them though so I'm passing...Looks like a good amount of sizes still up for grabs though...

I agree, once they changed the stiffness/hardness of the outsole the comfort for casual/lifestyle wear decreased. There isn't a material you can add to the outer of the shoe that will make the inside feel more comfortable. Don't get me wrong a broken in pair imo is "comfortable enough" but its just not as rubbery and flexible as it used to be....which sucks for people who have massive 200+ type rotations and sneakers get 2-3 wears a year, it'll be years before they break a pair in lol
spot on.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

over it, links wont work. app is a joke. i would have bought if it was not such a process. oh well
This release is a joke.
I'm not salty. I genuinely want them. The lack of information is frustrating. NikeNYC hasn't told people where they are releasing. Luckily my office is empty today and I can walk to NTNY. Too bad they don't have them and Mercer is the only place. Then, if you're an Android user, you can't get them because they're experimenting with new tech. People have to jump through hoops for a shoe they want.
I feel for ya'll. This seems like it was another half a**ed release by SB. I don't care to buy directly from Nike, I'm not a SNKRS user, it's just not my thing but the lack of info on this release seems horrible. Why would you do much to alienate more folks from a brand that's already struggling to keep people interested?   
Please don't do this anymore. We don't post screen shots or "got 'ems" in here. That's not what we do.

Last edited:
Clearly Nike was using this release as a type of test for this new augmented reality launch stuff...That's why wider release info is scant, because they wanted to focus on this new process right now...

They picked a Dunk SB because they don't carry they type of hype another model might bring (Vapormax for example)...Narrows the amount of users looking for a purchase so they can more easily work out bugs and glitches for when they do end up using the augmentation stuff for Drakes next Jumpman release or something...

:rolleyes at Nike SB being used as a testing ground on the 15th anniversary of the Dunk SB...That's the way it rolls though...

These will pop up later on in some other spots and will be far easier to get...No worries guys, everybody who want's them will get them...

It was an interesting concept for them to release these shoes though. I didn't know AR was really becoming a big thing.

Wondering if the sell out is a fake or if these pair come in the special white box?

And some of these prices on eBay for them. My goodness resellers, calm down.

Last edited:

It was an interesting concept for them to release these shoes though. I didn't know AR was really becoming a big thing.

Wondering if the sell out is a fake or if these pair come in the special white box?
we can only guess right dude. 

I feel for ya'll. This seems like it was another half a**ed release by SB. I don't care to buy directly from Nike, I'm not a SNKRS user, it's just not my thing but the lack of info on this release seems horrible. Why would you do much to alienate more folks from a brand that's already struggling to keep people interested?   

Please don't do this anymore. We don't post screen shots or "got 'ems" in here. That's not what we do.
yea its just dumb. i mean i get what they were trying to do and thats fine. but if your gonna try some new sh*t make sure it works for crying out loud

we can only guess right dude. 

yea its just dumb. i mean i get what they were trying to do and thats fine. but if your gonna try some new sh*t make sure it works for crying out loud
They have to experiment with some release. This one seems as good as any that's not a massive Jordan release or something. 

Back
Top Bottom