2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quality job on the 511s, too. Solid collab all around.

yeah for sure

the jeans where dope but not my style. to skinny fit for me. but the quality on them where good .

did anyone else get a chance at the hyperstrikes?

my local spot said they mysteriously didn't get any hyperstrike levi dunks but one of the employees was wearing them.... hrmmm....

Late pass, sort of. Does anyone have clearer pictures of the Camo SBs? Not really a SB guy, but those are one of the few models I like.

anyone know where i can find the slate blue/un-futura dunk SB's for a good price?

they seem like sleepers which is great b/c they're a simple shoe but slick as hell...

anyone know where i can find the slate blue/un-futura dunk SB's for a good price?
they seem like sleepers which is great b/c they're a simple shoe but slick as hell...

find an auction on ebay and just bid at last second with no reserve

Finally! Now to get them customized...

scored a pair of the black levis here in socal today. they had a lot of sizes left when i was leaving the place. a little boring but i wanted them cause i love levis.

Got my pair of black levi's today. I'm satisfied with the shoe itself, but of course I had to pay mark up."$140 + tax." Sucks because there's only 1 skateshop in my whole entire state that gets QS SB's. It's rare if other stores get them. Oh well, looking for the blue levi's in a size 7.5 or 8

Georgia (Macon) heads if you want black Levis Dunks I found a store charging $125. Not sure if they do phone orders but here goes: (478) 477-2898 Clockwork Skate Shop

Last edited:
For those of you in Sacramento, I believe FTC still has an 8 and 10 in the black Levis. $125 + tax. They will not be getting the obsidians.

Last edited:
Just made a video for the Crown Royal Lows that I picked up last week. Let me know how you like it!

I hate to say this but i think sb's are played out especially with the colorways and designs they coming out with now. they look plain no design whatsoever. just slap sb on it and make it limilted and everyone and theyre mom hops on the train.
SB's are only played out to people who are hypebeast and buy what's popular. The shoe has always been a classic silhouette and simple colorways stand the test of time.

I'll take a nice, simple, clean colorway any day over some tacky bright colorway that always seems to attract the 'hypebeasts' any day

sb's have always been ill to me

quality releases never stopped dropping

people feel they were better years ago but it's mainly because they only bring up the good releases

half the ones people like I would never even buy and half the ones I own people never praise

the so called unfuturas are some of the hardest shoes this year to me

Back
Top Bottom