2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB aren't played out at all. Dunks are timeless regardless the colorways. I'll agree with you by saying they're not what they used to be, but you can say that about all lines for Nike.

@reener not a bad trade. I miss my Supremes, but I couldn't help but pull the trigger on a trade for the Banned 1's.

cool thanks was retail $170 or did stores bump it up from $125? also, are levi lows sold out everywhere or still sitting on shelves? for 125 i might pick them up

cool thanks was retail $170 or did stores bump it up from $125? also, are levi lows sold out everywhere or still sitting on shelves? for 125 i might pick them up

My local shop sold pushead for $150 and they also didn't sell out of the levi black. Picked up a pair yesterday. Still had scattered sizes.

No, retail was $125 but some shops around me boosted the price to $170. As for the Levis Lows, I see them sitting in certain placers but not many. There's scattered sizes everywhere so just look around.

quality on the Supremes isnt bad at all. just my opinion. dont know how dudes expect shoes to be

I havent wore them yet and probably won't till next summer but everything looks good to me.

*debating*
Just Do It.
roll.gif

This is a cop for me, but I can wait

copped the thunder blues and i must say i am impressed... probably the best GR to release in a while... i like them better than my black levis which im thinking of selling... wanted the blue pair but was to difficult to obtain and not tryin to pay rape

Just Do It. :rofl:

This is a cop for me, but I can wait

I scooped em up. Got a shipping confirmation within an hour. Love ordering from Premier.

Gonna put the white laces on em and hopefully the red laces will look decent on the obsidian/gym red lows. Otherwise I'll just keep white laces on em' too. Side note, anyone got some gym red round laces they can hook me up with? :D

copped the thunder blues and i must say i am impressed... probably the best GR to release in a while... i like them better than my black levis which im thinking of selling... wanted the blue pair but was to difficult to obtain and not tryin to pay rape
Bro, good on you copping those! I'm on the lookout for those. Where were you able to cop from?
are those challenge red joint out everywhere?
They're not out yet. I have yet to see then in my local skateshop and they get EVERYTHING early.

Question??? How do SBs fit ( i have wide feet) What air jordan can you compare sbs to SIZE WISE. i wore dunks and i could go down to an 8.5 but WITH EVERY SHOE CHANGING IN SIZING I DONT KNOW WHAT SIZE TO GO WITH 

Last edited:
are those challenge red joint out everywhere?

They're not out yet. I have yet to see then in my local skateshop and they get EVERYTHING early.

The Challenge Red low Pro's are at Premier. I ordered a pair yesterday.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=14330

Found another spot that has em' as well:

http://permanentvacationnc.com/?cat=123

thanks man. I wanted to see them in person first (and also avoid paying shipping)

Question??? How do SBs fit ( i have wide feet) What air jordan can you compare sbs to SIZE WISE. i wore dunks and i could go down to an 8.5 but WITH EVERY SHOE CHANGING IN SIZING I DONT KNOW WHAT SIZE TO GO WITH 

Some say true size some say half size up. My local shop always makes sure you know they run a bit small when you ask for a size. I wear a 9.5 in 99% of my sneakers and the 9.5 SB's i have are tight, so I started getting 10's. Jay's are a hard comparison because some run bigger than other (bordeaux's, black cement III's), but I say go half a size up.

I've personally had no issues with SB dunks. My feet are slightly wide but I'd say true to size. Now for regular Nike sportswear dunks, I almost always go a half size up.

Back
Top Bottom